Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons were bound for centuries?

adamtfm

I have made post "Exorcism and possession. Mit or fact?"
I got the answer by good will of lydia_666.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Rose.html

Its good read but I will be pleased if somebody would like to explain to me this part. Its very disturbing.

"In closing, the Demons were bound for centuries. Anneliese Michel (the real name of "Emily Rose" was supposedly "possessed" in 1968. I can reassure you the Demons including Belial were bound and it was not until very recently were they released. I know because I was involved in releasing them. Only now are they able to come forward and defend themselves and reveal the truth to those who will listen. "

How, when, why and by who Gods were bound and why they needed any human to release them. Its confusing and disturbing for obvious reasons and need to be explain more.

--- In [email protected], "adamtfm" <adamtfm@... wrote:

I have made post "Exorcism and possession. Mit or fact?"
I got the answer by good will of lydia_666.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Rose.html

Its good read but I will be pleased if somebody would like to explain to me this part. Its very disturbing.

"In closing, the Demons were bound for centuries. Anneliese Michel (the real name of "Emily Rose" was supposedly "possessed" in 1968. I can reassure you the Demons including Belial were bound and it was not until very recently were they released. I know because I was involved in releasing them. Only now are they able to come forward and defend themselves and reveal the truth to those who will listen. "

How, when, why and by who Gods were bound and why they needed any human to release them. Its confusing and disturbing for obvious reasons and need to be explain more.
I think it a shame that the Demons had to go through this shit.  I believe it was the filthy angels that did that, and I would like nothing more than to see every single one of those fuckers bound as they had done to the Demons.  Only this time, I don't think anyone is going to be willing to come forth and free the angels.  Not even their so-called friends the kikes--who will not survive without the angels. And, if there are any more Demons still bound, I hope they too are liberated.  I know that a few good things happened in 2003:  One thing that comes to mind is that the US sodomy laws were all stricken.  In some states, it was still a crime (in Virginia, a felony) to commit fornication until 2003.  And, Texas still had sodomy laws on the books until then.  I believe that the freed Demons had something to do with those laws being expunged--good riddance to those laws.  And may fornication live on in Virginia, regardless of what those filthy angels have to say about it. Hopefully, we are soon to see the end of the LIE[/B]-ble Belt, too. Hail Satan and His Demons!  And, if any more Demons remain bound, that soon they too be fully liberated and empowered.[/B]

The Gods were bound so the jews could take their place
I'm not sure exactly when or who bound them, if it was the reptiles or enemy nordics, could be 4000-10,000 years ago, if the jews did the binding (i know they created the Demonic abuse) it'd be less than that, seeing as how they were created 4000 years ago, ....but it was while they were bound they were replaced and blasphemed. "Centuries" was too long as it was
I'm not sure how as well, but there is a binding spell in the Satanic Witchcraft section, perhaps that can open your eyes to how it was done but basically it binds your enemies from 'speaking or acting against you and harming you'
Why they needed humans to release them? They were bound, you can't un-bind yourself. This was a war between the Gods, we're talking VERY powerful stuff here. We humans are designed, by Satan, to become Gods, meaning the power of the Gods is within us all. Gods may have bound them, but potential Gods freed them.
Make sense?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back