Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons + Music...

Anthony1

Well i was wondering, Does music make for a more pleasurable experience with the demon? And if so then what type? Since the incests seem to be pleasurable why not a specific type of music for every demon? Im just wondering because this is my first time trying to contact and i want to be as polite and acceptable as i can. Should i jump in and 1st thing i do is try to establish a connection with a demon? And can you have more than 1 connection?

- Anthony, Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Don't use music.
The thing is,Demons do not mind music.Music is Satan's gift for humanity.But during a Demonic summoning,it is highly advisable not to play any music.ESPECIALLY if it is your first summoning.

The most common problem about Demonic summonings is that people think "Demons didn't show up",specially on first Demonic summonings.The real problem consists in you not being able to HEAR the Demon.Demons always show up (except for Beelzebub,who is "very busy",only Satan knows why).
In order to feel,hear even see a Demon you need meditation practice,this involves opening your chakras and a little aura working as well.A very good idea would be to work on the minor chakras of the head.Thus,music could ruin your concentration,could screw your telepathic connection and ta-da,no more ritual.
If you truly wanna be polite,take a shower / bath before the ritual,dress only in black,blue and red,be honest and polite,never demand,always politely ask,as if you were a 5 year old,and thank a lot.They always appreciate this.
I didn't quite get your second question.Of course you should establish a connection with the Demon you wish to summon.I suggest meditating a little (clean your aura,set your chakras straight,feel your aura etc) before doing the ritual.During the ritual,you should intensely feel the Demon,like the feeling you get when you meditate,only 100 times better,and that's how you know you're ready.
Two connections,as in two Demons summoned at the same time,is possible,but only for advanced people and in special circumstances.During an exorcism ritual for example,one basically asks for the benevolence of two Demons,Flauros and Orobas,to clear the area of evil entities.If you wish to summon multiple Demons,do not attempt to do so at the same time.Summon them one after another.I don't advise you to do this as a beginner,a Demon's presence can be quite exhausting.
Hope this was of help.
-Angus Vladimir Black

"Malum non est nisi in bono"

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Anthony <anthonyg9996@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demons + Music...
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 6:14 AM

Well i was wondering, Does music make for a more pleasurable experience with the demon? And if so then what type? Since the incests seem to be pleasurable why not a specific type of music for every demon? Im just wondering because this is my first time trying to contact and i want to be as polite and acceptable as i can. Should i jump in and 1st thing i do is try to establish a connection with a demon? And can you have more than 1 connection?

- Anthony, Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back