Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons, girlfriend and marriage

1 - You can choose a demon to guide us, ie our second god (after Satan, of course)?

2 - Its Lucifer or some (s) demon help me dating a girl or help me build up the courage or lose shyness (this was one of the reasons I came to Satanism and thanks to that I identified with religion, the irony)?

3 - If I am dating and she wants me to marry her, and if I can ask her for me var for the church?

1 - When we beggin some demos are responsible to us, they are our Guardian Demons, and there is a section for this, just search.

2 - Yes they can, many demons are specialty with love, this is on the site. But you can also use magick.

3 - Is a bad idea to mate someone who is deep in enemy religions to the point of wanting to marry in a church, as it will bring very negative energy and the person will not accept you practicing Satanism. If she wants to merry you, it can be a Satanic marriage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

1 - You can choose a demon to guide us, ie our second god (after Satan, of course)?

2 - Its Lucifer or some (s) demon help me dating a girl or help me build up the courage or lose shyness (this was one of the reasons I came to Satanism and thanks to that I identified with religion, the irony)?

3 - If I am dating and she wants me to marry her, and if I can ask her for me var for the church?

1. No. There's a guardian Demon for every Dedicated Satanist but we don't choose him or her.

2. You can only change that yourself and there are many ways for that. I mean this is just psychological and only yourself can do that. There are many books and mp3's and whatever else your can find if you search online, these which can help you boost your self-confidence. It's not something hard, just takes practice like everything else.

3. Remember to put your own rules or you'll lose. When you're a SS, NEVER play by the rules of anyone else who is not a SS that might be your friend, your wife or whatever. ALWAYS MAKE CLEAR WHAT YOUR OWN RULES ARE and you tell them that if they break them they're out. You should not depend on them nor are they everything in your life or even THAT important. In fact if your girlfriend soon-to-be wife doesn't respect the fact that you don't want anything to do with the enemy hoaxes or go to whatever xian place like a church, if you agree with her and play by her rules she'll behave even worse to you if you marry her and she'll continue pestering you worse than before to convert you. Be careful of that. You should NEVER compromise your Spiritual Satanic status for somebody who follows the enemy lies. It's a bad idea to marry a xian in the first place anyway.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

People tend to show their true colours and intentions once you move in with them and/or get married with them, once the honeymoon part is over.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:56:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Demons, girlfriend and marriage

1. No. There's a guardian Demon for every Dedicated Satanist but we don't choose him or her.

2. You can only change that yourself and there are many ways for that. I mean this is just psychological and only yourself can do that. There are many books and mp3's and whatever else your can find if you search online, these which can help you boost your self-confidence. It's not something hard, just takes practice like everything else.

3. Remember to put your own rules or you'll lose. When you're a SS, NEVER play by the rules of anyone else who is not a SS that might be your friend, your wife or whatever. ALWAYS MAKE CLEAR WHAT YOUR OWN RULES ARE and you tell them that if they break them they're out. You should not depend on them nor are they everything in your life or even THAT important. In fact if your girlfriend soon-to-be wife doesn't respect the fact that you don't want anything to do with the enemy hoaxes or go to whatever xian place like a church, if you agree with her and play by her rules she'll behave even worse to you if you marry her and she'll continue pestering you worse than before to convert you. Be careful of that. You should NEVER compromise your Spiritual Satanic status for somebody who follows the enemy lies. It's a bad idea to marry a xian in the first place anyway.

Dance classes are great to end shyness, and gives you a confidence posture.

she probably wanted to have a marriage in a castleish looking place. i loved churches for their looks... now i hate the fact that i even liked it.. offer her to have a marriage somewhere else maybe ? like a castleish looking building ? if she keeps on going for the church then id say thats a red flag saying watch out. i mean... she MUST consider your options....

Hail Satan!!

1. come on... only Demons will chose you not you chose them. think bout it.

2. that will only make you dependant on them. do some meditation for that, or you could just do a ritual and ask a Demon make you more confident in return for a poem/drawin/anything that would please the Demon.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back