Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demonic dreams

gaby_star15

Hi everyone, As the title says Demonic dreams, I entered in Satanism 3 weeks ago so i am pretty new, I am having those dreams of demons, I had two so far...

The first one.
I don't remember it clearly because it happened to me like 2 weeks ago but i will try to describe everything I can,I was in the dorms near my friends and then suddenly an muscle ache in my leg and i could feel it, it was like hmm real then i woke up ( i was still in the dream and i dream that i woke up and then the ache started again, after that i don't know how but i told my friends that i am a satanist and they all started to say why and stuff like this, and then i knew that i was possessed and the aching in my leg did not stop but i knew that it was because of the demon, i was freaked out in the dream and i wanted to go back to my old religion, but after i woke up i remembered that demons don't possess human bodies.

The second one.
The second one was last night, i can remember the first one better lol. anyway in the second dream i did not have any aching, i think i was with some friends and that they were saying demons, and i told them not all of them are bad and i started arguing with my friends a bit, then i saw someone who i was pretty sure was a demon he was old i think with white hair he looked human yet i was 100% he was a demon, i did not feel freaked out i felt normal in this one.

So my question is why do i have these dreams and what do they mean?
Did it happen to you guys too at the begging of your satanism experience?

any other information would be helpful and thanks for reading :)...

Hail Satan.

Dreams stem from your subconcious. That is, they have their origins in your subconcious thinking.

So that means that, acording to these dreams, you have a worry or slight fear of the reaction your friends will have if you tell them you are a Satanist. You're worried they will judge you and/or see and treat you differently.
Also, you may still have some hangups, subconciously, thinking that perhaps the Gods do possess people, which manifested in the first dream.

Whilst you are awake, you know they do not. But in your subconcious, you may still have some lingering worries. This can be dispelled through experiance and educating yourself.

As for the aching leg, most likely you were lying on it in a bad position, causing lack of bloodflow or just pain. This don't really have any meaning. I sometimes fall asleep with my arm in a bad position, then dream about having an aching arm, or feeling like my arm is made of led its so heavy. Then wake up to find out the circulation was cut off, so I could barely lift my arm.

It is a good practice to write down your dreams whenever they seem significant. You can read through your dreams at the end of the week and try to match up any links or continuing themes. These will then tell you what is going on in your subconcious.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaby_star15" <gaby_star15@... wrote:

Hi everyone, As the title says Demonic dreams, I entered in Satanism 3 weeks ago so i am pretty new, I am having those dreams of demons, I had two so far...

The first one.
I don't remember it clearly because it happened to me like 2 weeks ago but i will try to describe everything I can,I was in the dorms near my friends and then suddenly an muscle ache in my leg and i could feel it, it was like hmm real then i woke up ( i was still in the dream and i dream that i woke up and then the ache started again, after that i don't know how but i told my friends that i am a satanist and they all started to say why and stuff like this, and then i knew that i was possessed and the aching in my leg did not stop but i knew that it was because of the demon, i was freaked out in the dream and i wanted to go back to my old religion, but after i woke up i remembered that demons don't possess human bodies.

The second one.
The second one was last night, i can remember the first one better lol. anyway in the second dream i did not have any aching, i think i was with some friends and that they were saying demons, and i told them not all of them are bad and i started arguing with my friends a bit, then i saw someone who i was pretty sure was a demon he was old i think with white hair he looked human yet i was 100% he was a demon, i did not feel freaked out i felt normal in this one.

So my question is why do i have these dreams and what do they mean?
Did it happen to you guys too at the begging of your satanism experience?

any other information would be helpful and thanks for reading :)...

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back