Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DEMON SUMMONING

susannnx

If I were to summon a certain demon before doing the official ritual dedicating myself to Satan, would that okay? Would it still work or would I have to dedicate to Satan first?

If you summon a Demon/ess before you dedicate, you'll probably have a negative experience since they don't really take outsiders well. Also, your astral senses have to be opened and empowered in order to sense and communicate with him/her. 

--- In [email protected], <susannnx@... wrote:

If I were to summon a certain demon before doing the official ritual dedicating myself to Satan, would that okay? Would it still work or would I have to dedicate to Satan first?

if you feel this is something you want to "dabble" in, you'll get a result. But probably not the result you were hoping for.

But, responsibility to the responsible and all that.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [email protected], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

If you summon a Demon/ess before you dedicate, you'll probably have a negative experience since they don't really take outsiders well. Also, your astral senses have to be opened and empowered in order to sense and communicate with him/her. 
--- In [email protected], <susannnx@... wrote:

Hello,

Demons are tremendously powerful entities. People without reaching Molten Opus can not even think of how big this power is. So care what you are doing. Demons as it is logical don't want to get exploited. If you try to do something like this, you WILL regret it not only from the punishment but even more when  you will have the knowledge and you will need their protection and assistance.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL HIGH PRINCES OF HELL!
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!
HAIL MY GUARDIAN DEMON!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back