Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

demon summoning

hey guys am new to this stuff, anyone here who has tried summoning a demon and things went well?am trying to avoid getting kicked, in case i don't do things correctly. please help.my gmail is [email protected] in advance.

You can summon a Demon/ess after dedication to Spiritual Satanism and Lord Satan. No confirmed Spiritual Satanist had any negative problems after dedication. There's a section on summoning the Gods in the Joy of Satan website.

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 2:53:34 PM, "balegareth709@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey guys am new to this stuff, anyone here who has tried summoning a demon and things went well?am trying to avoid getting kicked, in case i don't do things correctly. please help.my gmail is [email protected] in advance.

Allow me to add something here, if you please:

When summoning a Demon/Demoness, try to go into it without any pre-conceived notions or expectations. We're each a little bit different than another, as are the Gods and Goddesses of Duat.

One dedicated Satanist's experience could be very much different from another's. You never really know what all to expect until you experience it. One might experience a flickering candle where there is no draft. Another might feel a sensation. Still yet someone else might just see them, standing right there in front of the. Others might only hear something from the astral. And, still further yet, some of the most heart-feltedly devoted Spiritual Satanists might experience none of this, for Father's own reasons.

So, if everything/anything doesn't quite go as you might expect it to, based upon someone else's experiences described in this group, try to not be sad about it or beat yourself up. Just do your best, be truthful to yourself as much as to the Gods and Goddesses and trust Them. It will all work out.

Hail Father Satan!

Can you please tell me how to summon a demon?I have a hen, white candles,red candles,and pentgaram

@hohohoh5777 Are you dedicated?

The information you seek is on JoyofSatan.com

I would strongly advise against dabbling for the undedicated. And, for the dedicated, I would advise wisdom.

The Demons are incredibly busy right now, if it's of great importance, the Demons section of Joy of Satan explains how to.

I live in the Conroe area. I performed the dedication ritual a couple of years ago, but I haven't really done any meditation / ritual work as I was trying to finish my college degree at the time. I'm actually hoping to meet some people who can help me out and guide me in the right direction. I love the Joy of Satan website, but there is so much on there. It's kinda overwhelming. I'd really like to do group rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back