Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon Summoning

oberscharfuhrer666

Greetings all,

I believe I am coming to a point where I am going to try to contact my first demon. Let me lay out my situation first. I am 22 but still live with my parents because of hard economic times. I also dont have a job or much money because of the economy. I do however have the means to make a pendulum. Now the website states that I should go through father first to contact my first demon, but I was wondering if the pendulum method is a good way to start out as well. So I guess my full question is, should I use the pendulum method or do it through my astral temple? Another question I have is would it be for my first demon contact to be with pazuzu, this might sound really stupid but I got a fascination with pazuzu because of the the exorcist. Dont ask me why but I have just been fascinated with pazuzu and for some unknown reason I have been repeating his name over and over to myself for no apparent reason the last few days(I hope I'm not going crazy,lol). Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" <ssfuhrer_666@... wrote:
Greetings all,

I believe I am coming to a point where I am going to try to contact my first demon. Let me lay out my situation first. I am 22 but still live with my parents because of hard economic times. I also dont have a job or much money because of the economy. I do however have the means to make a pendulum. Now the website states that I should go through father first to contact my first demon, but I was wondering if the pendulum method is a good way to start out as well. So I guess my full question is, should I use the pendulum method or do it through my astral temple? Another question I have is would it be for my first demon contact to be with pazuzu, this might sound really stupid but I got a fascination with pazuzu because of the the exorcist. Dont ask me why but I have just been fascinated with pazuzu and for some unknown reason I have been repeating his name over and over to myself for no apparent reason the last few days(I hope I'm not going crazy,lol). Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

Hail Satan!!!!
Hmmmm ive been obsessively chanting PAZUZU's name also. Maybe you knew him from a past life.The exorcist did a good job on making him a house hold name.I just wanted to let you know the death metal band Nile(a personal favorite)have a few songs with Pazuzu and his attributes also alot of the Egyptian GODS very epic you should check it out. It feels good to listen to music glorifying the old GODS.

Hello. I'm new here and I really don't know where to start with all this. I have very limited means of obtaining such wonderful experiences that yall speak about. How do I start making friendly relations with demons? I am in need of their help and I'm eager to learn how I can also repay them. Can someone please guide me?

joyofsatan.org and if you have read the JoS website then you need to focus on your power meditations and do rituals to father satan if you want to have a relationship with the powers of hell.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 11:08 AM EDT Samantha wrote:

Hello. I'm new here and I really don't know where to start with all this. I have very limited means of obtaining such wonderful experiences that yall speak about. How do I start making friendly relations with demons? I am in need of their help and I'm eager to learn how I can also repay them. Can someone please guide me?

I am new to the satan army and would like to know which demon would be best to summon.My dear friend is slowly dying and she herself said if she was healed she would join satan as well. I feel that if successful it will grow numbers.I know MARBAS heals illness but since he is higher up is he more dangerous what is the way you would go around doing this. thank you HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

None of the Gods are "dangerous". You can ask one of the Gods to help heal your friend. And if your aren't dedicated then you should dedicate before you summon a demon because the enemy can attack you if you aren't dedicated. Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2013, at 9:37 PM, "sethlester1" <sethlester1@... wrote:

I am new to the satan army and would like to know which demon would be best to summon.My dear friend is slowly dying and she herself said if she was healed she would join satan as well. I feel that if successful it will grow numbers.I know MARBAS heals illness but since he is higher up is he more dangerous what is the way you would go around doing this. thank you HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

It shouldn't be a bargaining chip. "Heal me and I'll dedicate". Perhaps that isn't her intention, but why does she not dedicate anyway? I know I would. At the very least, to feel closer to my creator God when I die. (I'm just stating a scenario here. Obviously I'm working towards immortality.)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sethlester1" wrote:

Well you can also heal your friend if you are advanced. Two days ago I had fever and I meditated and asked the Four Princes of Duat to help me and they did. After the meditation my fever was gone! Also I can cure headaches and other mild diseases. Im still a beginner though. If you cant heal her then I recommend you do a ritual and ask Father Satan. If your clauiraudence points are open you can listen to Father and he can tell you what you could do.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sethlester1" wrote:

Why do you think Marbas is more dangerous? Dangerous to who? Maybe to those fuckin jewish bastards...
Our Gods help us if we ask for their help. Our Gods are friendly to human kind.
Go and try with the summoning. Even if you arent open astraly enough you can do a ritual to Satan and ask for His help. Or Marbas.Or you can put a powerful, healing and protecting aura around your friend.

Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], "sethlester1" wrote:

I am dedicated i would like to know what would be the best method of doing this. HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela wrote:

None of the Gods are "dangerous". You can ask one of the Gods to help heal your friend. And if your aren't dedicated then you should dedicate before you summon a demon because the enemy can attack you if you aren't dedicated. Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2013, at 9:37 PM, "sethlester1" wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thanks man .HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanist17" wrote:

Why do you think Marbas is more dangerous? Dangerous to who? Maybe to
those fuckin jewish bastards...
Our Gods help us if we ask for their help. Our Gods are friendly to
human kind.
Go and try with the summoning. Even if you arent open astraly enough you
can do a ritual to Satan and ask for His help. Or Marbas.Or you can put
a powerful, healing and protecting aura around your friend.

Hail Satan!

I am new to the satan army and would like to know which demon would
be best to summon.My dear friend is slowly dying and she herself said if
she was healed she would join satan as well. I feel that if successful
it will grow numbers.I know MARBAS heals illness but since he is higher
up is he more dangerous what is the way you would go around doing this.
thank you HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

If anyone out there knows how to summon a Demon can you please tell me how? ive been interested in Satanism for a few years now but all thoes websites on how to summon a Demon sound fake , so please someone tell me how

Hi brothers and sisters today I made a standard ritual to ask father a little favors everything went well but this was different than my dedication ritual. In my dedication the paper only burned for. 5 min tops but today my prayer burned for more than 15 min and that was weird and I wanted to know if that is normal. Thank you

Hail Satan true father of mankind.

I don't know what kind of paper you are using but 15 minutes seems way too long to burn. I use Tracing paper - it is thin and burns quickly. Also, it come in 9x12 sheets that you can cut in half, which should be more than adaquate unless your handwriting is extremely large.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xankriegor90@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters today I made a standard ritual to ask father a little favors everything went well but this was different than my dedication ritual. In my dedication the paper only burned for. 5 min tops but today my prayer burned for more than 15 min and that was weird and I wanted to know if that is normal. Thank you

Xavier this could depend on the climate or whatever in your room...But nothing is by coincidence. If something feels a sign into your own consciousness, accept it. Be strong and remember that for what you ask, you must strive and this is when the Gods will provide you the greatest help.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xankriegor90@... wrote:

Im sure it wasn't the type of paper because I used the same as in my dedication and that one only burned like for 3 to 5 min tops but last night seriously didn't wanted to burn out I seek for your advice because I'm practically new to this I'm a dedicated satanist since last November but this was my first standard ritual to ask for something.

On 31/01/2013, at 12:46, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  Xavier this could depend on the climate or whatever in your room...But nothing is by coincidence. If something feels a sign into your own consciousness, accept it. Be strong and remember that for what you ask, you must strive and this is when the Gods will provide you the greatest help.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oberscharfuhrer666" wrote:
Greetings all,

Hail Satan!!!!
You might have had connection with Pazuzu in a past life. Though the first summoning is always a special moment.I still the same tward Bael. My advise to you is to relax when you do it. The first one's always kinda scary or stressful but relax and enjoy it. Your going to hold it in your heart as a big step you made tward the father. Have fun.
Hail Satan

for rituals i think the paper just has to be big enough.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about a ritual

I don't know what kind of paper you are using but 15 minutes seems way too long to burn. I use Tracing paper - it is thin and burns quickly. Also, it come in 9x12 sheets that you can cut in half, which should be more than adaquate unless your handwriting is extremely large.

Hail Satan

When you summon a demon how will you communicate with them? Are you able to see the demon and speak with them face to face? When I tried a summoning a while back I felt this energy and it felt like the demon was present. But I didn't know if I was just suppose to start speaking and the demon would hear me. But now I have been meditating everyday and opened my third eye and I am about to try it again and want to know what to expect.

Work on your astral senses.

Why do you even summon the gods? For some stupid chit chat? That is a waste of time and proves 1 is not understand.

Don't summon gods for no good reason. They're busy fighting a war, not up for a tea party to chit chat.

Then if your matter is urgent, and serious and only one of the Gods/Goddesses can help you, I hope your chakras are open and your astral senses are functional. Other way, you would be deaf and blind, you wouldn't know what's going on. In such case, God/Goddess could give you some obvious sign they are there, and if you recognize it, speak what is your concern.
When communication with God/Goddess is established, you don't need to do summoning. Visualize God's/Goddess' sigil and call them, they already know you. Also, if God/Goddess contacted you first, you wouldn't need to do summoning if you desire to communicate again. Just contact them telepathically via their sigil. (ALWAYS be sure with whom you're talking to on astral). Enemy is preying out there.
-Larissa
Hail SATAN! Hail Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Hail Crocell! Hail to the Glorious Orion Empire! Heil Hitler!

Hi, I was contacted by Lord Lucifer several years ago regarding a job for me. I was informed by them again that he is waiting for me to accept the job. I lost contact with him and need somebody to contact him and tell him I agree. Thanks,
On Dec 20, 2016 3:26 AM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Work on your astral senses.

Why do you even summon the gods? For some stupid chit chat? That is a waste of time and proves 1 is not understand.

Don't summon gods for no good reason. They're busy fighting a war, not up for a tea party to chit chat.

Uhhh, WHAT?

Are you even dedicated?

If you're trolling, get lost.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <mohammedxcross@... wrote :

Hi,I was contacted by Lord Lucifer several years ago regarding a job for me. I was informed by them again that he is waiting for me to accept the job. I lost contact with him and need somebody to contact him and tell him I agree.Thanks,

No I'm not trolling I'm new here guessed I might get help.
On Dec 26, 2016 8:50 PM, "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Uhhh, WHAT?

Are you even dedicated?

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mohammedxcross@... wrote :

Hi,I was contacted by Lord Lucifer several years ago regarding a job for me. I was informed by them again that he is waiting for me to accept the job. I lost contact with him and need somebody to contact him and tell him I agree.Thanks,

Read www.joyofsatan.org
On Dec 27, 2016, at 04:00, Mohammed Younis mohammedxcross@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No I'm not trolling I'm new here guessed I might get help. On Dec 26, 2016 8:50 PM, "black.wyrm666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Uhhh, WHAT?

Are you even dedicated?

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mohammedxcross@... wrote :

OK, if you're not troll, then read the JoS site very carefully. It seems to me that you're delusioned about who our Father SATAN really is. He doesn't go around and give people "jobs" and "contracts". Who knows what contacted you. It might be even you fooling yourself.
Work on empowering your soul, open your astral senses, and then you will be able to speak to our Father yourself.
And engage in our war against enemy. To Father SATAN, closest and most important are those who fight for Him. Self centered jerks are of no little to no importance to Him.
-Larissa

If you are dedicated as you say you are you know that you definitly don't need a medium. 
I'm not sure what your reason is for writing this post here, but it's blatantly obvious that you have no idea about Spiritual Satanism at all. You should read the website and study it and learn what it really entails. 

Satan doesn't offer "jobs" to people randomly and any person that is in contact with him whom he would potentially want to entrust with certain work does not need a medium to speak with him. 

Not gonna happen here. There are no mediums in Satanism. Read www.joyofsatan.org and learn to contact him yourself
On Dec 28, 2016, at 02:38, Mohammed Younis mohammedxcross@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I need help with contacting Lucifer. Need someone to tell them I agree and communicate. A medium. On Dec 28, 2016 12:42 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What do you need help with?

Firstly are you Dedicated? Secondly if you are you can just talk out loud to Him, or visualize His Sigil.
He will hear you, and respond if you are Dedicated.

If you are Dedicated keep an open mind for signs from Satan.

There you have it, that should clear things up.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back