Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

demon sex

allforenki

lol feels awkward asking but oh well
Im interested in demon sex for the benefits of a demon helping me with demon communication and astral senses

How is it in the beginning? Any one have tips?
I did a ritual for a demoness to come to me last night. I felt her energy and she was warm. I could only feel her energy, anyone have any tips on speeding up progress so i can have better demon interaction?

i dont think demons have sex with humans

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:43:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] demon sex

Im interested in demon sex for the benefits of a demon helping me with demon communication and astral senses

I did a ritual for a demoness to come to me last night. I felt her energy and she was warm. I could only feel her energy, anyone have any tips on speeding up progress so i can have better demon interaction?

They do, actually. I haven't experienced this because I have not asked for it, but they do have sex with human beings.
----- Original Message ----- From: Max Park To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 8:29 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] demon sex
i dont think demons have sex with humans

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:43:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] demon sex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

Hi----By no means do you need to feel the least bit awkward. Your query is relevant as well as insightful. I've experienced sexual contact with several demons (male and female) and a female Abkian Djinn over the last 15 months.

You can find excellent info on this subject on JOS under the topic 'DEMONS'.
Your description of the energy experience is typical.
Sometimes a gradual start like that you describe is due to a need for the demon to sync its energy level with yours,
sort of like fastening onto a radio station frequency with the dial.

Also, the demon needs to latch onto your nervous system, so to speak, since that's your means of perception, your radar with antenna and internal circuitry.

You can help your demon lover along a good deal thru concentrated and repeated visualization.
This can be done while showering, lying down, etc., and at times your specific demon seems more inclined to visit you.
Your visualization of lovemaking between you and the demon supports its ability to connect with you thru the sexual energy thereby generated and also strengthens its confidence and trust in you as a new lover.
Puts everybody on one page.

You can further support the demon by encouraging its advances aloud, complementing its lovemaking skills, letting it hear what you feel as it acts on you (moans and groans included, if you like), and by inviting it verbally or telepathically to enjoy your body with mutual satisfaction in view.

You can ask for its name; you can ask it to listen to your thoughts and to reply to you telepathically; you can try to discuss what both of you like sexually, too.

Some succubus demons may create a link to the language area of your brain (located near the left side of your head) which you might feel as a brief jiggling sensation without pain. This is a communication link directly into the brain and is harmless.
It can also be used by the demon to produce, thru your eyes, certain harmless visual effects.

BE POSITIVE, by all means, and BE POLITE. Respect is appreciated by most all demons and will be returned to you. Even some "bad" demons won't argue with respect.
For example, if you have to leave off lovemaking suddenly, you might tell your spirit lover why and politely dismiss yourself with a promise to return asap or some time later--just as you might do with a human lover. Then, keep your word.
If you forget to return, or for some other reason can't keep your word, you might apologize briefly whenever you re-connect.

As with any human relationship, sharing feelings and quality time is important, and can function like a bridge toward mutually positive results.
Hope the best for you and your new lover....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@..." <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Hi----By no means do you need to feel the least bit awkward. Your query is relevant as well as insightful. I've experienced sexual contact with several demons (male and female) and a female Abkian Djinn over the last 15 months.

Sometimes a gradual start like that you describe is due to a need for the demon to sync its energy level with yours,

Also, the demon needs to latch onto your nervous system, so to speak, since that's your means of perception, your radar with antenna and internal circuitry.

You can help your demon lover along a good deal thru concentrated and repeated visualization.
This can be done while showering, lying down, etc., and at times your specific demon seems more inclined to visit you.
Your visualization of lovemaking between you and the demon supports its ability to connect with you thru the sexual energy thereby generated and also strengthens its confidence and trust in you as a new lover.

You can further support the demon by encouraging its advances aloud, complementing its lovemaking skills, letting it hear what you feel as it acts on you (moans and groans included, if you like), and by inviting it verbally or telepathically to enjoy your body with mutual satisfaction in view.

You can ask for its name; you can ask it to listen to your thoughts and to reply to you telepathically; you can try to discuss what both of you like sexually, too.

Some succubus demons may create a link to the language area of your brain (located near the left side of your head) which you might feel as a brief jiggling sensation without pain. This is a communication link directly into the brain and is harmless.
It can also be used by the demon to produce, thru your eyes, certain harmless visual effects.

BE POSITIVE, by all means, and BE POLITE. Respect is appreciated by most all demons and will be returned to you. Even some "bad" demons won't argue with respect.
For example, if you have to leave off lovemaking suddenly, you might tell your spirit lover why and politely dismiss yourself with a promise to return asap or some time later--just as you might do with a human lover. Then, keep your word.
If you forget to return, or for some other reason can't keep your word, you might apologize briefly whenever you re-connect.

As with any human relationship, sharing feelings and quality time is important, and can function like a bridge toward mutually positive results.
Thanks, this helps.

Okay strangely enough i have a similar question. My question is: would it be possible to have some form of romantic relationship with a demon? Also another strange question. Is it sometimes normal to have feelings of a higher purpose like feeling like you have a stronger connection to satan than most beings though i am most certain i do not. Please answer me as soon as possible. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you all.

----------
I of suicide, I the unlord, Im born again with snakes eyes. becoming godsize.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:56:33 PM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: demon sex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ljl4810@..." <jerrell.lewis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Thanks, this helps.

Of course it is possible to have a romantic relationship with a Demon. Either an incubus or a succubus, depending on your preference. Lol. And yes, I'm sure it is possible to feel that one has a higher purpose (we all do anyway, whether we realize it or not) and a deeper connection to Father Satan. Hope I answered your questions adequately.
----- Original Message ----- From: linda s To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 8:11 PM Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: demon sex
Okay strangely enough i have a similar question. My question is: would it be possible to have some form of romantic relationship with a demon? Also another strange question. Is it sometimes normal to have feelings of a higher purpose like feeling like you have a stronger connection to satan than most beings though i am most certain i do not. Please answer me as soon as possible. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you all.

----------
I of suicide, I the unlord, Im born again with snakes eyes. becoming godsize.

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:56:33 PM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: demon sex

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ljl4810@... " <jerrell.lewis@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Thanks, this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back