Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

demon relationships

ndsishere

well I was just wondering how to start a relationship with a female demon. if anyone has any info on this subject or experiences I would be glad to hear about it. so thanks people
Hail Satan

I'd suggest asking Satan. He introduced me to my demon via the ouija board...it is a match made in Hell--i.e. in Paradise! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Outlaw" <outlaw.master@... wrote:

well I was just wondering how to start a relationship with a female demon. if anyone has any info on this subject or experiences I would be glad to hear about it. so thanks people
Hail Satan

do you make contact with Satan via a ritual? or did you just think of Him and then He appeared?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

I'd suggest asking Satan. He introduced me to my demon via the ouija board...it is a match made in Hell--i.e. in Paradise! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Outlaw" <outlaw.master@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I've only talked to Satan and my demon on the ouija board so far. he has never "appeared" to me...but I saw him in trance once, and also my demon, while meditating, so I know it's them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@... wrote:

do you make contact with Satan via a ritual? or did you just think of Him and then He appeared?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Outlaw" <outlaw.master@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I don't know where to begin with my experiences prior to joining JoS or having made my blood contract:

What I want is contact on a predictable basis and to develop my powers. It has been hit and miss up to now: they include telepathy with a friend (happened over 30 years ago), hearing my dead grandfather's voice that saved me from possible death or serious injury (happened in 1971), as well a whole bunch of materializations when I was with a group of renegade Free-Masons (left handed) in a small town in Southern Ontario. I have had my dictionary of Science (Penguin paperback) ripped right on Quantum Mechanics-I still have the booklet with me. All these experiences with the renegade free-masons, the ripped dictionary ans seeing auras around some people, took place in 1986-1987.

The information I have come across in the Joy of Satan web site as well as blacksun is the best I have encountered. The scholarship is superb. I have an MSc. in Biology with one year into a PhD (which I did not pursue). I live near Toronto Ontario Canada.

The biggest challenge seems to be entering the trance state.

I am originally from Turkey and my father told me about the Yezidis and seeing mysterious lights in Eastern Turkey when he did his military tour of duty which every Turkish citizen has to perform, while he was an officer in the army for 2 or more years.

I am 58 years old.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hey there,

I have trouble entering into the trance states too. I just dedicated about three weeks ago.
I find that doing the beginning meditations, as well as the breathing techniques helped considerably.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

For falling into a trance state, I simply start by cleaning my chakras, my auras, removing all etheric cords and having white light surround and fill me. By the time all this has been done, I am relaxed enough (still awake and somewhat aware, lol) to try falling into a trance state.

I find that covering my eyes with a shirt to block out the light, and being comfortable and warm enough helps to speed up the process of falling into a trance state. It might help others, but everyone is different.

Hey, I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada too! Glad to hear you found the JoS website. Keep reading everything you find in there, the info is really helpful.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail all the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lmck41" <lmck41@... wrote:

I don't know where to begin with my experiences prior to joining JoS or having made my blood contract:

What I want is contact on a predictable basis and to develop my powers. It has been hit and miss up to now: they include telepathy with a friend (happened over 30 years ago), hearing my dead grandfather's voice that saved me from possible death or serious injury (happened in 1971), as well a whole bunch of materializations when I was with a group of renegade Free-Masons (left handed) in a small town in Southern Ontario. I have had my dictionary of Science (Penguin paperback) ripped right on Quantum Mechanics-I still have the booklet with me. All these experiences with the renegade free-masons, the ripped dictionary ans seeing auras around some people, took place in 1986-1987.

The information I have come across in the Joy of Satan web site as well as blacksun is the best I have encountered. The scholarship is superb. I have an MSc. in Biology with one year into a PhD (which I did not pursue). I live near Toronto Ontario Canada.

I am originally from Turkey and my father told me about the Yezidis and seeing mysterious lights in Eastern Turkey when he did his military tour of duty which every Turkish citizen has to perform, while he was an officer in the army for 2 or more years.

I am 58 years old.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@ wrote:

Hail Satan

thank you for the suggestions. I came across the following post which you may be aware of http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html, message #18649 on Joy of Satan message group.

Here are how quickly things are happening and the synchronicities. I wanted how to clean out the garbage so that the chakras were activated. I didn't even know what had to take place first. So today I found that message on Joy of Satan group and now I get additional tips from you plus the fact that you are nearby.

Another question: weren't Enlil and Enki rivals? Enlil wanted to destroy the primitive workers, Enki wanted to save us.

Who is Anu besides being the father of both Enki and Enlil. (Enki is older but was born of a concubine).

What battle did Satan lose and when did he win the war?

Lots of questions...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@... wrote:

Hey there,

I have trouble entering into the trance states too. I just dedicated about three weeks ago.
I find that doing the beginning meditations, as well as the breathing techniques helped considerably.

For falling into a trance state, I simply start by cleaning my chakras, my auras, removing all etheric cords and having white light surround and fill me. By the time all this has been done, I am relaxed enough (still awake and somewhat aware, lol) to try falling into a trance state.

I find that covering my eyes with a shirt to block out the light, and being comfortable and warm enough helps to speed up the process of falling into a trance state. It might help others, but everyone is different.

Hey, I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada too! Glad to hear you found the JoS website. Keep reading everything you find in there, the info is really helpful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lmck41" <lmck41@ wrote:

I am 58 years old.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ishtar" <reignest@ wrote:

Hail Satan

"The Lost Book of Enki", by Zecharia Sitchins is Father Satan's autobiography. This book will answer most of the questions you have about Anu, Lord Enlil and Lord Enki. It also talks about how They came to Earth, and chose to make mankind like Them.
"The 12th Planet" is also really good too, although it can be a bit dry, the info found therein is good.

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html

is a list of recommended books by HP Maxine that will help you on your journey, as well as everything found on JoS.

I think that the battle Lord Enki lost was that with the Elder Gods (the Nordics), but the war that He won was against xianity, and the war is won for this world.

But I am a newbie, maybe someone more experienced can expand further?
=p

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lmck41" <lmck41@... wrote:

thank you for the suggestions. I came across the following post which you may be aware of http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html, message #18649 on Joy of Satan message group.

Here are how quickly things are happening and the synchronicities. I wanted how to clean out the garbage so that the chakras were activated. I didn't even know what had to take place first. So today I found that message on Joy of Satan group and now I get additional tips from you plus the fact that you are nearby.

Another question: weren't Enlil and Enki rivals? Enlil wanted to destroy the primitive workers, Enki wanted to save us.

Who is Anu besides being the father of both Enki and Enlil. (Enki is older but was born of a concubine).

Lots of questions...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@ wrote:

Hey there,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lmck41" <lmck41@ wrote:

I am 58 years old.

Hail Satan

Thank you very much. I will read it. Hope to meet you one day. You aren't far.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@... wrote:

"The Lost Book of Enki", by Zecharia Sitchins is Father Satan's autobiography. This book will answer most of the questions you have about Anu, Lord Enlil and Lord Enki. It also talks about how They came to Earth, and chose to make mankind like Them.
"The 12th Planet" is also really good too, although it can be a bit dry, the info found therein is good.

is a list of recommended books by HP Maxine that will help you on your journey, as well as everything found on JoS.

I think that the battle Lord Enki lost was that with the Elder Gods (the Nordics), but the war that He won was against xianity, and the war is won for this world.

=p

Lots of questions...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@ wrote:

Hey there,

I am 58 years old.

Hail Satan

You're welcome. I hope it may answer more of your questions about our Father and the Gods. You're always welcome to email me, if you like.

Best of luck on your journey with the Gods, and with Father.

Thank you very much. I will read it. Hope to meet you one day. You aren't far.

=p

Lots of questions...

Hey there,

I am 58 years old.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back