Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon lover?

I'm beginning to think all these posts about this subject are just infiltrator trolls. One post about this caused some annoyance the other day and now there are loads of them. All the same, stupid, disrespectful rubbish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, as with everything else on the JoS.

What do you expect? That the JoS was just written for shits and giggles, none of it actually works, we're all just Role Playing here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimson.osiris" <crimson.osiris@ wrote:

Does the demon lover summoning thing actually work?

Yea it seems abit constant but who knows...

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 10:38 AM PDT Way_Seeker666 wrote:

I'm beginning to think all these posts about this subject are just infiltrator trolls. One post about this caused some annoyance the other day and now there are loads of them. All the same, stupid, disrespectful rubbish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, as with everything else on the JoS.

What do you expect? That the JoS was just written for shits and giggles, none of it actually works, we're all just Role Playing here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimson.osiris" <crimson.osiris@ wrote:

Does the demon lover summoning thing actually work?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back