Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Defense against Parasites (IMPORTANT)

Luk1a

Hello, I have created an account on the forum to ask for help for my friend. I normally follow this forum and read the articles without creating an account. Please, I would be very grateful if knowledgeable people can help me.

My friend lives in a small village in Turkey, his family is M*slim. His family thinks that my friend has been bewitched with amulets, so they will take him to a M*slim teacher and the teacher will read a prayer to my friend every day for 1 week. (The prayer will probably be from the Q*ran/K*ran-ı K*rim.) (According to my friend, this teacher has his own parasites and he is dangerous.)

I need protection runes, spells, rituals and everything that can be done to protect against parasites. My friend will come of age in 1 year (18) and then he will run away from home, he has to manage until then, but he is afraid that he will be infested by parasites. His parents are going to take my friend to that M*slim teacher in a few days, so this is very urgent!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back