Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Defaation of HP Maxine

Nasir Khan

<td val[/IMG]I also came across the site which says xposig JoS and also it said some bullshit about her sex life i am just new and dont have the power but come on guys our HP is being attacked/slanderted/defamed and you guys are not doing anything even if i had my GD i wud have asked it to help me to curse that fuck & his god.HP Maxine and Father Satan have done more for me than mty former god did .YOUR HP IS BEING SLANDRED GUYS DO SOMETHING.
  HAIL ENKI

[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Thank you for your kind words and support. This sort of thing serves only as a distraction and a waste of energies. I can handle my own battles. This e-group and all of the other JoS e-groups are for Satan. We need to focus 100% on destroying the enemies of Satan. The attacks upon me and the JoS sever as a barometer for the damage the JoS is doing to the enemy as a group. Please do not let anything distract you. We need to attack the enemy full force. Forget about the measley crap that is and has been circulating around the internet and elsewhere about me. It is NOT important! Satan takes care of me.

As Nazi Julius Streicher stated:
"One who is not slandered in the jewish press on a daily basis is not doing one's job!"

Just know that the attacks, the lies and the slander circulating about me is a reflection of the damage we are doing to the enemy. It certainly doesn't hurt me any. Jews and other enemies are only being found out for the liars they are. Ths does THEM much more damage than they intend to do to me.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

I also came across the site which says xposig JoS and also it said some bullshit about her sex life i am just new and dont have the power but come on guys our HP is being attacked/slanderted/defamed and you guys are not doing anything even if i had my GD i wud have asked it to help me to curse that fuck & his god.HP Maxine and Father Satan have done more for me than mty former god did .YOUR HP IS BEING SLANDRED GUYS DO SOMETHING.
HAIL ENKI

I saw some of the slander too, it's sooooo retarded. It's like a bunch of elementary school children made it up.

Spencer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Thank you for your kind words and support. This sort of thing serves only as a distraction and a waste of energies. I can handle my own battles. This e-group and all of the other JoS e-groups are for Satan. We need to focus 100% on destroying the enemies of Satan. The attacks upon me and the JoS sever as a barometer for the damage the JoS is doing to the enemy as a group. Please do not let anything distract you. We need to attack the enemy full force. Forget about the measley crap that is and has been circulating around the internet and elsewhere about me. It is NOT important! Satan takes care of me.

"One who is not slandered in the jewish press on a daily basis is not doing one's job!"

Just know that the attacks, the lies and the slander circulating about me is a reflection of the damage we are doing to the enemy. It certainly doesn't hurt me any. Jews and other enemies are only being found out for the liars they are. Ths does THEM much more damage than they intend to do to me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ wrote:

I also came across the site which says xposig JoS and also it said some bullshit about her sex life i am just new and dont have the power but come on guys our HP is being attacked/slanderted/defamed and you guys are not doing anything even if i had my GD i wud have asked it to help me to curse that fuck & his god.HP Maxine and Father Satan have done more for me than mty former god did .YOUR HP IS BEING SLANDRED GUYS DO SOMETHING.
HAIL ENKI

Even more stupid is some infiltrator bothered to send me a email based on Maxine's message and blabber his stupid bullshit again LLLLOOOOLLL!!!

Guys, don't get your hands tired for no reason, we know for a FACT that CHRISTINSANITY is a PROVEN HOAX and the REAL EVIL RELIGION that is COLLAPSING. Jewhova in the bible demands sacrifices, rapes, kills and all that shit blamed on Satan. Satan in the bible is the good guy, the serpent bringing knowledge while "god" wanted to keep Adam and Eve as slaves. Go read your BUYBULL first instead of blabbering your usual bullshit about how Satan is evil e.t.c. e.t.c. Jewsus is 100% FICTITIOUS TOO.

http://www.evilbible.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

I saw some of the slander too, it's sooooo retarded. It's like a bunch of elementary school children made it up.

Spencer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ wrote:

HAIL ENKI

More great links for proof:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page20.htm
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page21.htm
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page22.htm

Everyone should read them and use the techniques inside when you're arguing with hypochristians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Even more stupid is some infiltrator bothered to send me a email based on Maxine's message and blabber his stupid bullshit again LLLLOOOOLLL!!!

Guys, don't get your hands tired for no reason, we know for a FACT that CHRISTINSANITY is a PROVEN HOAX and the REAL EVIL RELIGION that is COLLAPSING. Jewhova in the bible demands sacrifices, rapes, kills and all that shit blamed on Satan. Satan in the bible is the good guy, the serpent bringing knowledge while "god" wanted to keep Adam and Eve as slaves. Go read your BUYBULL first instead of blabbering your usual bullshit about how Satan is evil e.t.c. e.t.c. Jewsus is 100% FICTITIOUS TOO.

http://www.evilbible.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@ wrote:

Spencer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

HAIL ENKI

Hail Brothers,

I also get mail from X-tian, I will not bother you there will be the same bullshit different, their vocabulary is not very large, a reaction from me

Darkgreets, Lux (its nearly Klux Klux Klan)

again a peaceful loving x-tian who thinks to know better, and it can not suppress something to say, if it's fine (the truth is always contested by the sword, think Crusades).

Your god is a big lie causes it's a trick to enslave the people of Romans and much but I keep it simple now.

Your church is is full with abused boys, your church is a cover for orgies with boys (yea we love Jesus, and whe fuck boys), you are sacrificial animals (abraham had nearly sacrificed his son, great faith). A real follower ( of the right religion) dont hurt any animal

Those accusations from you, to our beloved High Priestess makes us stronger in our faith,
but insults, use coarse words, whe dont care, this is what we get from x-tian..., are they really peacefull?

Whe are walking the Left Hand Path, how more x-tian stalks us it's really great, the TRUTH is always contested, Revelation of John, was not about Satan, but the Roman siege (John was a prisoner of the Roman), said that leading scientists, see the truth about Revelation

And we say yes, because we are right,

Hail Father Enki, Hail Buer, Crush the enemy

ps. I pray for your soul, really, cause youre so wrong

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

� HAIL ENKI

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

The only way they can harm us is a LOLocaust. Their shit is so damn stupid and hilarious that many of us are gonna laugh to death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darksoul" <b.anagami@... wrote:

Hail Brothers,

I also get mail from X-tian, I will not bother you there will be the same bullshit different, their vocabulary is not very large, a reaction from me

again a peaceful loving x-tian who thinks to know better, and it can not suppress something to say, if it's fine (the truth is always contested by the sword, think Crusades).

Your god is a big lie causes it's a trick to enslave the people of Romans and much but I keep it simple now.

Your church is is full with abused boys, your church is a cover for orgies with boys (yea we love Jesus, and whe fuck boys), you are sacrificial animals (abraham had nearly sacrificed his son, great faith). A real follower ( of the right religion) dont hurt any animal

Those accusations from you, to our beloved High Priestess makes us stronger in our faith,
but insults, use coarse words, whe dont care, this is what we get from x-tian..., are they really peacefull?

Whe are walking the Left Hand Path, how more x-tian stalks us it's really great, the TRUTH is always contested, Revelation of John, was not about Satan, but the Roman siege (John was a prisoner of the Roman), said that leading scientists, see the truth about Revelation

� HAIL ENKI

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

hahhahaha I love saying lolacaust

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

The only way they can harm us is a LOLocaust. Their shit is so damn stupid and hilarious that many of us are gonna laugh to death.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darksoul" <b.anagami@ wrote:

Hail Brothers,

� HAIL ENKI

I was doing some research when I came across many websites with despairing comments about the Joy of Satan and HP Maxine. Consequently, I had to learn more about the Joy of Satan, and well here I am. As a middle aged guy, who still occasionally suffers from the xian "breaking free" syndrome, I still proclaim my acceptance of Satan and Satanism. It hasn't been easy, especially when your profession evolves in a conservative work environment and you will never knowingly meet another Satanist. It is through sites such as the Joy of Satan where I gain Satanic knowledge and frankly, get the sense of not being alone with my beliefs.

HAIL ENKI

Yes, this highlights a very good point. You see all this foolish Defamation of Our High Priestess and of the JOS in General serves Us better than it serves the Fools who create it.

As the old saying goes, "There is no such thing as Bad Advertising".

More often than not, they are not clever, or funny or in the slightest way intelligent, and many who come across such Slander often delve deeper to encounter this Target of Mockery first hand, there they find TRUTH, they find the ADVERSARY and more often than not, they find OUR FATHER!

Nothinhg can or Will defer Our Fathers Victory, and as such their actions, those who mock, and stir, those who should by the words of their prophet "turn the other cheek" show every weakness in their own faith and every strength in Ours!

They are a tightening noose around their own necks. Give a xian enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "d_hevel" <d_hevel@... wrote:

I was doing some research when I came across many websites with despairing comments about the Joy of Satan and HP Maxine. Consequently, I had to learn more about the Joy of Satan, and well here I am. As a middle aged guy, who still occasionally suffers from the xian "breaking free" syndrome, I still proclaim my acceptance of Satan and Satanism. It hasn't been easy, especially when your profession evolves in a conservative work environment and you will never knowingly meet another Satanist. It is through sites such as the Joy of Satan where I gain Satanic knowledge and frankly, get the sense of not being alone with my beliefs.

HAIL ENKI

this one is for you ms. Dietrich, and I was wondering do you need to go into a deep trace with this particular medtitation or can you just not be in a trance and visualize, affirm and breathe the energy into your aura, please I need help any advice? drop me an e-mail at diabolus567@... thanx HAIL SATHAN!

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 3:13:49 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: RE:Defaation of HP Maxine

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ ... wrote:

I also came across the site which says xposig JoS and also it said some bullshit about her sex life i am just new and dont have the power but come on guys our HP is being attacked/slanderted /defamed and you guys are not doing anything even if i had my GD i wud have asked it to help me to curse that fuck & his god.HP Maxine and Father Satan have done more for me than mty former god did .YOUR HP IS BEING SLANDRED GUYS DO SOMETHING.
HAIL ENKI

For this meditation, a deep trance isnt necesary, but you will get better results, the deeper your trance. This is something you just repeat and repeat every day. As you grow stronger so does your aura, and so will your workings. Good luck!

Praise to Thee, Morning Star!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Martin Pena <diabolus567@... wrote:

this one is for you ms. Dietrich, and I was wondering do you need to go into a deep trace with this particular medtitation or can you just not be in a trance and visualize, affirm and breathe the energy into your aura, please I need help any advice? drop me an e-mail at diabolus567@... thanx HAIL SATHAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back