Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Rules

[email protected]

I used to be an avid,dedicated Satanist in this group, but family issues came up because I am the only non-xian in my family and I very much lost track of everything. I dedicated after only a year of practicing and then I stopped practicing. I have heard that I am no longer considered a Satanist and a follower of Enki. Is this true? If so, is there anything I can do to regain the trust of the daemons?

Just start practicing again. You're still dedicated if you did not perform a reverse ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asjaiaburke@..." <asjaiaburke@... wrote:

I used to be an avid,dedicated Satanist in this group, but family issues came up because I am the only non-xian in my family and I very much lost track of everything. I dedicated after only a year of practicing and then I stopped practicing. I have heard that I am no longer considered a Satanist and a follower of Enki. Is this true? If so, is there anything I can do to regain the trust of the daemons?

The Gods see into the future. Probably saw this coming.

Would you care if your child did something bad for 0.0001 seconds?

What is a year to a God?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asjaiaburke@..." <asjaiaburke@... wrote:

PRAY TO FATHER..... AND HONESTLY I THINK THAT WAS THE ENEMY TRYING TO MESS EVERYTHING UP LIKE THEY DO.... SATAN LOVES YOU BROTHER THERE IS NO DOUBT.. JUST GET BACK ON MEDITATING PRAYING AND BEING STRONG IN OUR LORD SATAN..... TEHY SAYING THAT TO KEEP U AWAY FROM FATHER... BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT GIVES KNOWLEDGE.... SHARES THE TRUTH AND POWER...

GET BACK ON YOUR FEET..... CURSE THE ENEMY BUILD A AURA PROCTECTION... CLEAN YOUR AURA AND CHAKRAS EVERYDAY TWICE A DAY... READ THING IN THE JOY OF SATAN... GET STRONG IN FATHER.. GET STRONG IN HAVING KNOWLEDGE....... BECAUSE BY KNOWING KNOWLEDGE U DEFEAT THE LIES AND FALSEHOOD.... WHEN U HAVE KNOWLEDGE U GAINED TRUTH....

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE CREATOR 666
HAIL THE FOUR GODS OF THE DUATS
HAIL AZAZEL-SAMA
HAIL ASMODEUS
HIGHPRIEST RICKY DE LA CRUZ

You need to work hard to regain their trust.

There is no new dedication that you can do, the one is binding and eternal. Did you completely leave Satan? Or did you kinda ignore the whole thing? If you rejected him in some way I would recommend some real deep ritual in order to demonstrate how sorry you are, if you quit then resume and let the demons that you are working with know that you are sorry.

And otherwise don't worry too much! The fact that you're back demonstrates that Satan is calling you to him. sometimes I think that Satan can lead us to other things in order for us to grow in a certain way.

Did you start worshiping that fake xian ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elperfeto123" <elperfeto123@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asjaiaburke@" <asjaiaburke@ wrote:

PRAY TO FATHER..... AND HONESTLY I THINK THAT WAS THE ENEMY TRYING TO MESS EVERYTHING UP LIKE THEY DO.... SATAN LOVES YOU BROTHER THERE IS NO DOUBT.. JUST GET BACK ON MEDITATING PRAYING AND BEING STRONG IN OUR LORD SATAN..... TEHY SAYING THAT TO KEEP U AWAY FROM FATHER... BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT GIVES KNOWLEDGE.... SHARES THE TRUTH AND POWER...

GET BACK ON YOUR FEET..... CURSE THE ENEMY BUILD A AURA PROCTECTION... CLEAN YOUR AURA AND CHAKRAS EVERYDAY TWICE A DAY... READ THING IN THE JOY OF SATAN... GET STRONG IN FATHER.. GET STRONG IN HAVING KNOWLEDGE....... BECAUSE BY KNOWING KNOWLEDGE U DEFEAT THE LIES AND FALSEHOOD.... WHEN U HAVE KNOWLEDGE U GAINED TRUTH....

HAIL AZAZEL-SAMA
HAIL ASMODEUS

Well, thank you for that, elperfeto, but I'm more of a sister than a brother. :) just saying. And no I didn't worship anyone/thing between now and when I stopped practicing Satanism. I did go to a xian church fairly regularly, but I never had reason to believe anything that they were saying. It really is a lot of bull crap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@..." <godrickzepher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elperfeto123" <elperfeto123@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asjaiaburke@" <asjaiaburke@ wrote:

HAIL AZAZEL-SAMA
HAIL ASMODEUS

Just tell Satan your sorry, you were confused. Do a ritual. I'm sure things will work themselves out.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Asjaia" <asjaiaburke@... wrote:

Well, thank you for that, elperfeto, but I'm more of a sister than a brother. :) just saying. And no I didn't worship anyone/thing between now and when I stopped practicing Satanism. I did go to a xian church fairly regularly, but I never had reason to believe anything that they were saying. It really is a lot of bull crap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "godrickzepher@" <godrickzepher@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elperfeto123" <elperfeto123@ wrote:

HAIL AZAZEL-SAMA
HAIL ASMODEUS

Very good point and illustration Jon, if you don't mind me calling you Jon, if so sorry in advance, but like you said they see the future, we must always remember our Gods are living, breathing beings residing in Orion. They are scientifically advanced to the point (in the opinions of myself and my research)that they can use their math and such to predict damn near anything, at least in the physical world, heck, if you read or have read The Lost Book of Enki( which if you haven't it is A MUST READ!!!!, amazing, amazing book!), they speak of the Tablets of Destiny which were the "written" plans of how the planets would move and what their energies would produce among other things im sure. ( And if i'm wrong about any of this, anyone reading it please do correct me, don't leave me in the dark :p) And that is just their technologies, on top of that, they are beings that evolved naturally over eons upon eons of time, they got past the point of regular communications and doings of creatures, and evolved the abilities of telepathy, clairvoyance, energy manipulation, etc., as any intelligent species capable of it would eventually do. They watch all who come to Satan for years before during and after their calling because it is their nature to do so. If we had all that time to calculate things, we would be doing the same. Trust that Father and the others presiding over you know what your doing and feeling, and that they are very wise patient beings when it comes to us lil humans, they know we have been denied our access in many cases to what we need to know and become very confused in this new and unforgiving world. If you strayed from the Left Hand Path, it cud have been by fathers will, he has done it to me before quite a few times, I would get into our ways(never dedicated) then before i new it somethin drew me out, then i would come back because of the new info i had learned, and again, until about 3 months ago, He brought me back to the JoS site, and it all finally made sense. I would just ask Father for forgiveness and tell him you are finally ready for full dedication. And then most importantly, the only real thing you can do...LIVE IT. ~~~ sry for the lengthy post but i hope it helps to reassure you. Stay strong in Satan, and He will guide you sister!!! :D

Hail Enki!
Hail Ningishzidda!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

The Gods see into the future. Probably saw this coming.

Would you care if your child did something bad for 0.0001 seconds?

What is a year to a God?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back