Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication ritual in the Astral Temple completed

BehemothWarrior666

Hello my Satanic Family! Today, in this topic, I am proud to announce that I manages to dedicate my soul to Father Satan in my Astral temple which I named Mega-Andromeda Stronghold castle.
The ritual went well and yes, I managed to free my soul from xianity once and for all! The jews are nothing now as a warrior is coming in the path of SS and will now terminate every single spiritual root of xianity, all of the destructive energies shall perish without a trace when I will insert the saber of fire in them!!!
I am glad that I finally dedicated my soul to Father Satan and now I will also be part of this beautiful community forever!
https://tenor.com/view/fire-sword-sword-hot-fire-flaming-sword-gif-14530035[/img
I ❤ you all and I won't renounce again, as I did in the past!

Great :D

Veritá_666 said:
Welcome!
Hail Satan!
I am glad to see that I am accepted in this community and also that, I say it again, I found the truth regarding Satanism and about the misery that is called xianity. AVE SATANAS and we will succeed in our mission for eternal Satanic wellfare

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back