Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Ritual (continued)...

Austin1

After the ritual I forgot the "So Mote It Be!" "HAIL SATAN" part. I know this sounds really stupid. My room was full of smoke, so as it was done burning I rushed to do all I could to get rid of it. My parents were gone to return at any moment, I did end up saying "So Mote It Be!" "HAIL SATAN!" in my head though. Father Satan understnds right? Is the ritual still valid? Please help..

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:
After the ritual I forgot the "So Mote It Be!" "HAIL SATAN" part. I know this sounds really stupid. My room was full of smoke, so as it was done burning I rushed to do all I could to get rid of it. My parents were gone to return at any moment, I did end up saying "So Mote It Be!" "HAIL SATAN!" in my head though. Father Satan understnds right? Is the ritual still valid? Please help..

HAIL SATAN!
yes its valid

<td val[/IMG]It is valid. Have belief in Father.

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, restoredinea <restoredinea@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Dedication Ritual (continued)...
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 10:56 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

yes its valid
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back