Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication ritual: clothing & place

librawhitewitch

Hello! I’m new to Spiritual Satanism and haven’t yet performed the dedication ritual, though I have been preparing for it. What is most respectful or recommended to wear during the dedication ritual to Father Satan? What kind of clothing, and could I wear any accessories? Also, I live in a strict religious home, would it be all right to do the ritual (if I’m alone in the room) even though there are other people at home? I’m planning on performing it in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep though, please help with my questions, thank you much, and hail Satan

-Clara

http://madroscpiekla.blogspot.com/2016/ ... tions.html

Dedication FAQ

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <librawhitewitch@... wrote :

Hello! I’m new to Spiritual Satanism and haven’t yet performed the dedication ritual, though I have been preparing for it. What is most respectful or recommended to wear during the dedication ritual to Father Satan? What kind of clothing, and could I wear any accessories? Also, I live in a strict religious home, would it be all right to do the ritual (if I’m alone in the room) even though there are other people at home? I’m planning on performing it in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep though, please help with my questions, thank you much, and hail Satan

-Clara

Naked like the day you were born
On Jan 21, 2018 2:16 AM, "librawhitewitch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

-Clara

Black, almost anything.  Or other color, but must be clean. 

-------- Original message --------
From: "librawhitewitch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 20/01/2018 22:33 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication ritual: clothing & place

-Clara

I want to perform a ritual for the first time, but the problem l have is the where l can do it because l live in a two roomed house with my wife, so l don't want her to know about it. So lam thinking to send her to her people at least for 4days so that by the time she will be back she will find everything am done, is it good I dea? Please help me with some answers so that l know the way forward.
On Jan 21, 2018 12:36, "adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Try to wear all black, if possible. Make sure your clothes are clean, every accessories.
everything you asked is for yes!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
HAIL SATAN!!

Sure but its best to talk your wife into it as well otherwise you are a bad husband

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android
Στις Κυρ, 4 Φεβ, 2018 στις 9:47 μ.μ., ο χρήστηςAbishai abishaichaungwa65@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] έγραψε:   I want to perform a ritual for the first time, but the problem l have is the where l can do it because l live in a two roomed house with my wife, so l don't want her to know about it. So lam thinking to send her to her people at least for 4days so that by the time she will be back she will find everything am done, is it good I dea? Please help me with some answers so that l know the way forward. On Jan 21, 2018 12:36, "adam_twardowski@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Try to wear all black, if possible. Make sure your clothes are clean, every accessories.
everything you asked is for yes!
http://www..angelfire.com/empire/serpen ... TANIC.html
HAIL SATAN!!

Cant you do it outside? Or when she is not home?

You dont need like 4 days to do a dedication ritual..

i would like to ask a question, is there a Satanic Baptism for adults? since i was not born in satanism but came to satanism now, please answer me or guide me in which topic i can read,

I disagree on that he'd be a bad husband if he didn't tell his wife... assuming it didnt work the first time. If this were the case than none of us would even have friends. I'm sure Satanists make better partners in general

Question: where can you find answers to this?
Answer: on the home page of www.joyofsatan.org

The way it works is the human race learns knowledge and then has the answers to the questions... yes, I must have heard that somewhere...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back