Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DEDICATION QUESTIONS

trace666

Hey group members I have a few questions about dedication because I am officialy going to dedicate my soul to Satan on sunday. YAY Yes I am so excited. This is going to be one of the greatest moments of mi lfe!!!!!!
But excitement aside ... okay what is the best time to perform the dedication? I know High Priestess Maxine did hers at midnight and I would be willing to do that but I just wonder is midnight the best time?
Second...okay it's not because I'm squeamish but I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to get a lot of blood. I looked all over target and the saftey pins were sold out so I setteled for tacks ... I just don't know if it's good enough. I mean this is the big deal and I want to show Satan complete love and respect as I dedicate my soul to Satan for eternity. Also does anyone know what's best to write my name in blood with and should I wear all black during the ritual? I feel so much energy bursting through my body when I think about this and as the great moment grows closer. Please know I have given this a lot of thought and I have never felt more sure about anything in mi life. Any advice would be extremely appreciated. And if I asked obvious questions please know I am sorry ... I'm just nervous because I want everything to go right ... PLEASE SATAN LET EVERYTHING GO RIGHT WHEN i DEDICATE MI SOUL TO YOU.

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

As for the blood, I used a razor for shaving my legs.

VERY LIGHTLY, VERY LIGHTLY......cut the top of your arm, or leg, or finger tips (although finger tips are sensitive).

You should be able to get some blood using this razor.

DO NOT PRESS HARD.

A friend of mine accidently sliced her arm open by pressing too hard.

Dress however you wish or feel comfortable.
I wore all black but that is normal for me.

CONGRATS TRACE.
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@... wrote:

Hey group members I have a few questions about dedication because I am officialy going to dedicate my soul to Satan on sunday. YAY Yes I am so excited. This is going to be one of the greatest moments of mi lfe!!!!!!
But excitement aside ... okay what is the best time to perform the dedication? I know High Priestess Maxine did hers at midnight and I would be willing to do that but I just wonder is midnight the best time?
Second...okay it's not because I'm squeamish but I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to get a lot of blood. I looked all over target and the saftey pins were sold out so I setteled for tacks ... I just don't know if it's good enough. I mean this is the big deal and I want to show Satan complete love and respect as I dedicate my soul to Satan for eternity. Also does anyone know what's best to write my name in blood with and should I wear all black during the ritual? I feel so much energy bursting through my body when I think about this and as the great moment grows closer. Please know I have given this a lot of thought and I have never felt more sure about anything in mi life. Any advice would be extremely appreciated. And if I asked obvious questions please know I am sorry ... I'm just nervous because I want everything to go right ... PLEASE SATAN LET EVERYTHING GO RIGHT WHEN i DEDICATE MI SOUL TO YOU.

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN
Welcome to the Family. Glad to see such a passionate soul, don't worry about the obvious questions, we've all had them before. Concerning what to wear, always wear black for ritual as this shows opposition towards christianity. It is also important to bath before ritual as this shows respect. Don't make draining blood your top priority, it is what is in your heart that matters most not the amount of blood. Don't forget to sterilze your cutting materials, don't want an inffection. Not sure if there is a good time to perform the dedication but Sunday seems good to me, for it is the day of sun, night would also be my personal choose, midnights perfect.

Good luck and Dark Blessings on your Spiritual Journey.
Kirasuishou
The Xian Empire will Fall
Ave Ea, Ave Astaroth

You might also consider one of those diabetic lancers that you can buy pretty cheap at Walmart. Its more sterile and hurts a lot less than a razor. But a razor is quick easy and available.

AnthonySent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:52:52 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: DEDICATION QUESTIONS

VERY LIGHTLY, VERY LIGHTLY..... .cut the top of your arm, or leg, or finger tips (although finger tips are sensitive).

DO NOT PRESS HARD.

CONGRATS TRACE.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "trace666" <alavigne1691@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@... wrote:

VERY LIGHTLY, VERY LIGHTLY......cut the top of your arm, or leg, or finger tips (although finger tips are sensitive).

DO NOT PRESS HARD.

CONGRATS TRACE.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "trace666" <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN
Calm down, Trace. Everything's going to work out. Just take your time and don't get worried over details. Perfection is not the goal here. A dedication performed in the right spirit and which meets the basic requirements is what's important. You sound sincere, so you're likely half the way there already. Just apply what you've learned and realize that you don't need to expect dramatic or immediate results to verify the validity of your dedication. Enjoy your dedication. It's a one-time event.
HAIL SATAN, GOD OF GODS

You know what I did?

Well, a couple of years before, when I was only 13, I cut a letter "T" really small on my shoulder because I was "in love" with a boy named Tom. I didn't know any better. I was Atheist so he was like my "Jehovah" in a way. I literally worshiped him, pretty much. So for the ritual I cut my shoulder again, to represent stopping my worship of this "false god" and I just feel so much better about the whole thing.

This is what i love to see someone truely ready and wanting to free themselves congratulations and welcome.

first i always think this is your special moment with father and he really doessnt mind what you wear or do this is more about you freeing your mind and setting it on its new path alongside him.

I wore just very loose comfortable cotton clothes and dont worry i only got a drop of blood, i believe that aslong as a piece of you is on there then your mind will understand that this is a new beginning. You must remember this ritual is about you do it your way, father teaches that we must be strong individuals and face things on our own but with that thought that the gods are backing us if we ever need them.

So good louck and i wish you a great experience, remember to read the JoS site thoroughly and if you need any more help ask on this forum or contact me direct were all happy to help.

"To the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!

Hey Family members ... it feelz so good to say that:) I have officialy dedicated mi soul 2 Satan but b4 I  go in2 details and how I feel I would first like 2 thank all of you for all of your help. I took all of your advice and it just went perfect ... all of you are the best ... Thank You!!!!!! I did dress in all black because honestli it made mi feel comfortrable and closer 2 Satan and I felt that closeness was important. And I did use the razor that I shave mi legs with 2 cut the top of mi arm ... VERY LIGHTLY... and I slowli watched the blood trickle out az the candle danced in the darkness. I honestli felt calm and happy the whole time ... I was secure in Satan's presence ... and I never doubted as I recited the dedication that I did the right thing. Honestli I can say that it felt very good and I slowli watched the flames burn the paper and just smiled. I am now one with Satan and I know Father will always be there for mi and take care of mi. Now I feel calm and happy but different itz weird and hard 2 explain but I feel both empowered and protected at the same time. But the important thing is that I have proved mi dedication and love for Satan and it is with Satan that I belong.                                                                                                 HAIL SATAN                                                                                                 TRACE WESTIN

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:44:19 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

VERY LIGHTLY, VERY LIGHTLY..... .cut the top of your arm, or leg, or finger tips (although finger tips are sensitive).

DO NOT PRESS HARD.

CONGRATS TRACE.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "trace666" <alavigne1691@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

Calm down, Trace. Everything's going to work out. Just take your time and don't get worried over details. Perfection is not the goal here. A dedication performed in the right spirit and which meets the basic requirements is what's important. You sound sincere, so you're likely half the way there already. Just apply what you've learned and realize that you don't need to expect dramatic or immediate results to verify the validity of your dedication. Enjoy your dedication. It's a one-time event.
HAIL SATAN, GOD OF GODS

Congratulations!!

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nicole bynes <alavigne1691@... wrote:

Hey Family members ... it feelz so good to say that:) I have officialy dedicated mi soul 2 Satan but b4 I  go in2 details and how I feel I would first like 2 thank all of you for all of your help. I took all of your advice and it just went perfect ... all of you are the best ... Thank You!!!!!!
I did dress in all black because honestli it made mi feel comfortrable and closer 2 Satan and I felt that closeness was important. And I did use the razor that I shave mi legs with 2 cut the top of mi arm ... VERY LIGHTLY... and I slowli watched the blood trickle out az the candle danced in the darkness. I honestli felt calm and happy the whole time ... I was secure in Satan's presence ... and I never doubted as I recited the dedication that I did the right thing. Honestli I can say that it felt very good and I slowli watched the flames burn the paper and just smiled. I am now one with Satan and I know Father will always be there for mi and take care of mi. Now I feel calm and happy but different itz weird and hard 2 explain but I feel both empowered and protected at the same time. But the important thing is that I have proved mi dedication and love for Satan and it is with Satan that I belong.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

DO NOT PRESS HARD.

CONGRATS TRACE.

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

HAIL SATAN, GOD OF GODS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ouroboros" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:
Congratulations!!

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nicole bynes <alavigne1691@ wrote:

Hey Family members ... it feelz so good to say that:) I have officialy dedicated mi soul 2 Satan but b4 I  go in2 details and how I feel I would first like 2 thank all of you for all of your help. I took all of your advice and it just went perfect ... all of you are the best ... Thank You!!!!!!
I did dress in all black because honestli it made mi feel comfortrable and closer 2 Satan and I felt that closeness was important. And I did use the razor that I shave mi legs with 2 cut the top of mi arm ... VERY LIGHTLY... and I slowli watched the blood trickle out az the candle danced in the darkness. I honestli felt calm and happy the whole time ... I was secure in Satan's presence ... and I never doubted as I recited the dedication that I did the right thing. Honestli I can say that it felt very good and I slowli watched the flames burn the paper and just smiled. I am now one with Satan and I know Father will always be there for mi and take care of mi. Now I feel calm and happy but different itz weird and hard 2 explain but I feel both empowered and protected at the same time. But the important thing is that I have proved mi dedication and love for Satan and it is with Satan that I belong.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
CONGRATULATIONS, AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

DO NOT PRESS HARD.

CONGRATS TRACE.

HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

HAIL SATAN, GOD OF GODS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back