Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication Fail

undyinginside

I'm trying to do the dedication now,and I've done everything but writing my name in blood. I've got a freaking lambda sliced into my finger and I've gotten a quarter of a drop. not even enough for the first letter of my name. Do I have to write my whole name or just my first name? Because either way, I'm gonna need the meat cleaver for this.

Just a tiny bit of blood is needed. Also, I have found that I can only get a small drop of blood after stabbing my finger multiple times, but I can get a fair amount of blood from my thigh, right above my knee. It really doesn't matter where your blood comes from, it's the effort that counts. Please don't mutilate yourself :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "undyinginside" <undyinginside@... wrote:

I'm trying to do the dedication now,and I've done everything but writing my name in blood. I've got a freaking lambda sliced into my finger and I've gotten a quarter of a drop. not even enough for the first letter of my name. Do I have to write my whole name or just my first name? Because either way, I'm gonna need the meat cleaver for this.

one drop is fine.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 1:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Fail

just prick your finger with a needle and write the first letters of your last and first name thats what i did and you cant tell anyone you cant do that

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Just a tiny bit of blood is needed. Also, I have found that I can only get a small drop of blood after stabbing my finger multiple times, but I can get a fair amount of blood from my thigh, right above my knee. It really doesn't matter where your blood comes from, it's the effort that counts. Please don't mutilate yourself :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "undyinginside" <undyinginside@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
one drop is fine.

Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 1:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication Fail

try razor but be careful with that one if its ur first time it is much easier though

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "undyinginside" <undyinginside@... wrote:
Not sure if I understood right the lambda slice part, but I presume you didn't do the dedication yet because of the blood? If that's the case,I have been told and read on the website that even a small amount of blood will do, what matters is the sincerity of your heart.If it makes you feel better,I slowly pricked my left index finger around 5 times bearing all that pain and managed only to squeeze a small amount of blood enough to sign my First and Last name Initials like verdianguardian666,and the courage to do that came from my desire to be with Satan, I talked inside my head "What will Satan and the other Gods think of me, how will I be useful and be strong to face the enemies if I can't even manage to prick my finger??There's something much bigger and serious going on than fearing the pain of pricking the finger.".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back