Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DEDICATION DOUBTS

donovan.marshal

the dedication ritual says get blood from your left index finger,but i got mine from my left tomb finger and did every other tine as required,was the dedication a valid one?
just having doubts.

I'll explain it because many people are confused about that: What do you think the main part of the dedication ritual is? If your answer is the physical procedure and the steps to take, you probably have the wrong perception of it. The main point of the ritual is what it means to you, your objective, and your desire to renounce all past religions and the meaning of your promise to Satan. The other parts are mostly cosmetic. Some of them need to be done, but are not the main focus. Obviously to judge whether a ritual is done correctly or not you should look at what you meant in your heart by doing it. Of course Satan doesn't say "well, this guy brought blood from his left index finger but wanted to use me for his own purposes, the other guy brought blood from his left thumb and he was sincere, so I accept the first one". But quite the opposite, the first ritual would fail because that person didn't have the right intention by doing it. The mistake many people do is focus on the physical part of the ritual while not meaning every word of it and not being sincere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "donovan.marshal" <donovan.marshal@... wrote:

the dedication ritual says get blood from your left index finger,but i got mine from my left tomb finger and did every other tine as required,was the dedication a valid one?
just having doubts.

Yes it was valid no doubt.
Hail Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:36:04 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] DEDICATION DOUBTS

just having doubts.

your dedication was valid if you dedicated for the right reasons. are you truly dedicated to Father Satan ?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:36 AM

just having doubts.

yes,i love father.thanks you.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] DEDICATION DOUBTS

your dedication was valid if you dedicated for the right reasons. are you truly dedicated to Father Satan ?
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:36 AM

just having doubts.

ok i get it now then i think it  was valid for sure,cause i love father.thank you.
hail satan.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: DEDICATION DOUBTS

I'll explain it because many people are confused about that: What do you think the main part of the dedication ritual is? If your answer is the physical procedure and the steps to take, you probably have the wrong perception of it. The main point of the ritual is what it means to you, your objective, and your desire to renounce all past religions and the meaning of your promise to Satan. The other parts are mostly cosmetic. Some of them need to be done, but are not the main focus. Obviously to judge whether a ritual is done correctly or not you should look at what you meant in your heart by doing it. Of course Satan doesn't say "well, this guy brought blood from his left index finger but wanted to use me for his own purposes, the other guy brought blood from his left thumb and he was sincere, so I accept the first one". But quite the opposite, the first ritual would fail because that person didn't have the right intention by doing it. The mistake many people do is focus on the physical part of the ritual while not meaning every word of it and not being sincere.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "donovan.marshal" <donovan.marshal@... wrote:

just having doubts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back