Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedication and Guardian Demon

ma_bi_rong

So I am new to Satanism and haven't dedicated myself yet. I am looking forward to the big event. I really hope it will be a turning point for me. Anyway, can I meditate and build my astral temple before I dedicate myself? I am a teen and still live with my Christian parents(yuck). The religion has always sickened me because of how much a dick their false god was. I want to meditate to try and get closer with Father Satan, but I can't dedicate myself yet. I read on the website that he is understanding of problems with parents being controlling. Also, I have some personal questions for my guardian demon if I have or get one. How can I speak with him/her and how will they manifest?Thank you for the help.HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, you can meditate and build an astral temple before you dedicate; you can even do the dedication ritual in your astral temple. However, you can meditate in real life as well, while lying down (your parents will think you're asleep) or even in the bathroom (they will think you're in the bathroom, but you can do, for example, breathing exercises, clean your aura etc).As for your Guardian, we all receive one as soon as we do the dedication ritual. :)Your Guardian will appear to you when you're ready; that could be in a month or in a year. You should be patient. :) My Guardian appeared to me after a year, but I also found out that I had another Guardian before the one I currently have. When people advance spiritually, sometimes the Guardian may change, according to what kind of subject the person needs assistance with etc. :)Your Guardian could appear in a dream, or you could hear him/her spiritually... It is still too early for all that though. Do the dedication ritual as soon as you can and start empowering yourself. Things will come on their own. :)

Στις 3:22 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "ma_bi_rong@..." <ma_bi_rong@... έγραψε:
  So I am new to Satanism and haven't dedicated myself yet. I am looking forward to the big event. I really hope it will be a turning point for me. Anyway, can I meditate and build my astral temple before I dedicate myself? I am a teen and still live with my Christian parents(yuck). The religion has always sickened me because of how much a dick their false god was. I want to meditate to try and get closer with Father Satan, but I can't dedicate myself yet. I read on the website that he is understanding of problems with parents being controlling. Also, I have some personal questions for my guardian demon if I have or get one. How can I speak with him/her and how will they manifest?Thank you for the help.HAIL SATAN!!

To me, my Guardian appeared few weeks after the dedication. It was in a dream. I tried to become friends with some unknown guys. They said something like: "Go away, there's no place for you here, and you'll never be one of us". I was enraged, I ran away and entered in some empty house nearby. In the house, two persons were standing, one male and one female. Female "person" hugged me and said: "Why are you upset? Keep in your mind this: in most difficult times, no matter how hard they are, I will be always there for you". I was shocked, and  II asked second person who was with her: "Who is she?" He answered: "She is Samigina, and she is your guardian".
Spiritual experiences by Father Satan and Gods of Hell are unforgettable and something extraordinary, it is unfathomable to every outsider. Brothers and sisters in his group know what I'm talking about.
Hail Satan! Hail Gods of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back