Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicating tonight

Giovanni R

I've given it a lot of thought and I have decided that tonight once everyone falls asleep, I will be dedicating my soul to Satan. I have 2 small-medium red candles, a dry pen that has no more ink (does it matter what color pen?), is a sheet of printing paper okay to write the prayer on?

Kind of excited/nervous since this is going to be my very first ritual ever that I perform. Does anyone have any advice or anything?

Also, since everybody will be sleeping, I don't think i'll be able to yell "HAIL SATAN!!" at the end of the ritual, is it fine is I just whisper it?

No, the colour of the pen doesn't matter and yes the paper is fine as well. Don't worry about it, it doesn't have to be 'perfect'. You'll do fine. Whisper it or say it loud in your head.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

I've given it a lot of thought and I have decided that tonight once everyone falls asleep, I will be dedicating my soul to Satan. I have 2 small-medium red candles, a dry pen that has no more ink (does it matter what color pen?), is a sheet of printing paper okay to write the prayer on?

Kind of excited/nervous since this is going to be my very first ritual ever that I perform. Does anyone have any advice or anything?

Also, since everybody will be sleeping, I don't think i'll be able to yell "HAIL SATAN!!" at the end of the ritual, is it fine is I just whisper it?

You can use any dry pen ,and it a clean white sheet of paper .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 05:42:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedicating tonight

What if the pen isnt dry?? Just use your index finger??

Fuck, I am getting excited to do mine soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

No, the colour of the pen doesn't matter and yes the paper is fine as well. Don't worry about it, it doesn't have to be 'perfect'. You'll do fine. Whisper it or say it loud in your head.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@ wrote:

Do not forget to burn the paper and keep the ashes in a sealed jar 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 30, 2013, at 12:50 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

What jayvon said, I forgot to do this :/

My intentions were 100%
thats what really matter,

Although i would have been nice to save the ashes as a momento, and out of respect for not only myself but Satan.

So my advice just like jayvon said, keep them in a safe place :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@ wrote:

And just where is it written that one has to keep the ashes from the dedication ritual?

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jd <jayvon.smith@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I was going to ask that, Siguard. :D I honestly do not remember
reading that you are supposed to do that. I beleieve it is a matter of
personal preference.

On 4/30/13, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
And just where is it written that one has to keep the ashes from the
dedication ritual?

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

Sent from my iPhone

No, the colour of the pen doesn't matter and yes the paper is fine as
well. Don't worry about it, it doesn't have to be 'perfect'. You'll do
fine. Whisper it or say it loud in your head.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@
wrote:

I've given it a lot of thought and I have decided that tonight once
everyone falls asleep, I will be dedicating my soul to Satan. I have 2
small-medium red candles, a dry pen that has no more ink (does it
matter what color pen?), is a sheet of printing paper okay to write
the prayer on?

Kind of excited/nervous since this is going to be my very first ritual
ever that I perform. Does anyone have any advice or anything?

Also, since everybody will be sleeping, I don't think i'll be able to
yell "HAIL SATAN!!" at the end of the ritual, is it fine is I just
whisper it?

The reason that you use a dry pen is so that you can tip it in the blood and write your name. By doing this, a drop or two of blood are enough to write your whole name. You could use something else that serves the same purpose though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

I used a toothpick. Worked quite well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

The reason that you use a dry pen is so that you can tip it in the blood and write your name. By doing this, a drop or two of blood are enough to write your whole name. You could use something else that serves the same purpose though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

toothpicks can leave splinters in your skin. Small ones that a tweezer cannot get out.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:28:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedicating tonight

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Be calm and content throughout the experience, if you have any incense that smells good (frankincense is my personal favorite), the aromas can help keep you calm, I say this as it was hard for me to remain calm during the dedication ritual (I was overpowered with a sense of joy and belonging. Bathe yourself THOROUGHLY and do not apply deodorant/perfume until after the ritual has ended. My GD helped me with this, and if you have had contact with yours they will definitely help you more than I could. Lock your door if you can, you must have no disturbances or you will have a hard time focusing. Now is not the time for second thoughts, if you find yourself having them you should not attempt the ritual and wait until you are sure this is what you want.

On a side note, I had set a date to perform the ritual and the day it was set to take place my parents removed everything I needed from my possession. I was devastated, and grew rather upset as the time drew near, I suppose my GD heard me because low and behold the items which I needed miraculously appeared in my possession.

Good luck in you endeavors! And let me be the first to welcome you, Brother!

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LUCIFER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

toothpicks can leave splinters in your skin. Small ones that a tweezer cannot get out.

Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:28:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedicating tonight

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back