Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dedicating ritual

Kelvin

i did the ritual yesterday and i felt extreme enjoyment.but my question
is will father contact me after the first 24 hours or do i have to wait
thanks for your time hail satan

i dedicated a couple months ago. Haven't had any contact for Father so far, at least not that i can think of. but i'm sure he'll come to me when i'm ready.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelvinbachmeyer@... wrote:

No 2 paths are the same, so its all up to you and Father Satan when that time will come. I had a few conversations with Father Satan before I dedicated. Maybe he know I would need solid proof before acknowledging him as my creator, or because I had devoted past lives to Father already. I'm glad I was comfortable and confident when dedicating. I knew that by doing that ritual I was opening many doors that lay ahead of me, and I'm sure the same goes for all of you.
Hail Satan!
Hail Khil!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
Power to the Gods of Old!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "woodsdm46" <woodsdm46@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 03:09:10 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dedicating ritual
  i dedicated a couple months ago. Haven't had any contact for Father so far, at least not that i can think of. but i'm sure he'll come to me when i'm ready.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kelvin" <kelvinbachmeyer@... wrote:

yes indeed! Father Satan knocks a lot of obstacles out of my way since i dedicated!!
Granny

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM, <xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:
  No 2 paths are the same, so its all up to you and Father Satan when that time will come. I had a few conversations with Father Satan before I dedicated. Maybe he know I would need solid proof before acknowledging him as my creator, or because I had devoted past lives to Father already. I'm glad I was comfortable and confident when dedicating. I knew that by doing that ritual I was opening many doors that lay ahead of me, and I'm sure the same goes for all of you.
Hail Satan!
Hail Khil!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
Power to the Gods of Old!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "woodsdm46" <woodsdm46@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 03:09:10 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dedicating ritual

--
"Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back