Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicating oneself to satan

Madara

For the dedication ritual, The part that speaks about the god of the jews and christians and jesus, what if you don't believe in them or that they even exist. I would day im polythiest satanist where there are more than just one god or diety. Do you still need to put that in the ritual, because I would find it as a distraction in my energy and meditation.
Thank you

Forever is my love of Azazel.

You should do the ritual as it is, don't change it in anyway.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Madara" <the_rira@... wrote:

For the dedication ritual, The part that speaks about the god of the jews and christians and jesus, what if you don't believe in them or that they even exist. I would day im polythiest satanist where there are more than just one god or diety. Do you still need to put that in the ritual, because I would find it as a distraction in my energy and meditation.
Thank you

I think you also didn't get the meaning of the ritual, it's a test where you PROVE that you are free of the xian lies e.t.c. You don't just say that you "don't believe it" , you prove it by doing that in a ritual in the presence of Satan and the Gods, it's like a personal test of strength. There's no distraction as you do it only once, you forget about it later.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Madara" <the_rira@... wrote:

Thank you

thanks a lot for replying my post.. but i came across a lot of dedication prayers . i dont know which one is which..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back