Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicated myself today

Dark Rhythm

Wanted to share that I performed the rite to dedicate myself to SATAN on this day of March 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm.
And hereby state my desire and intent to join JOS if you will have me.
I took great pleasure in the rite of dedication and was grateful it went quite smoothly.
Although the rest of my day has been somewhat mundane and ordinary.
I don't think I was necessarily expecting him to appear to me, or let me hear his voice, or feel his touch, but I am honestly longing and asking him for a sign that he is with me. That he accepts me as one of his own, his child, his priest, his devoted disciple. I still have much to study and learn and practice. Here's to the first day of my new life.
I appreciate any support / guidance any of you are willing offer.

Satanically Yours

Dark Rhythm

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome to the family!

If you want to spend time with Father Satan just meditate on his sigil.

He's a really busy guy so be patient.

Ah, to be in the presence of His Majesty...there is nothing like it.

Dark Rhythm said:
Wanted to share that I performed the rite to dedicate myself to SATAN on this day of March 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm.
And hereby state my desire and intent to join JOS if you will have me.
I took great pleasure in the rite of dedication and was grateful it went quite smoothly.
Although the rest of my day has been somewhat mundane and ordinary.
I don't think I was necessarily expecting him to appear to me, or let me hear his voice, or feel his touch, but I am honestly longing and asking him for a sign that he is with me. That he accepts me as one of his own, his child, his priest, his devoted disciple. I still have much to study and learn and practice. Here's to the first day of my new life.
I appreciate any support / guidance any of you are willing offer.

Satanically Yours

Dark Rhythm

HAIL SATAN!
Congratulations! We are very happy to have a new brother/sister :D

You did it on Ostara too. That's a special day.

You'll get to know Satan and your gaurdian demon in time. Be patient. The best way to get to know father Satan and the Gods is through advancing yourself.

-Start a meditation schedule which you can easily stick with. Here you can find the 40 day meditation program by Hp Hooded Cobra: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18847

-Participate in spiritual warfare. As Hps Maxine said, There is no one more important to father Satan than a warrior is!

Here is our current spiritual warfare schedule:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53837

-Educate yourself and deprogram yourself from enemy lies. Learn from this huge library of divine knowledge: https://satanslibrary.org/
I would really recommend reading all of Hps Maxine Dietrich's sermons all the way from 2002-2005 to 2015. They would be a good starting point and will answer most of your questions.

Best of luck my brother/sister! Have a good day. :D

Thank you for the warm welcome.
"Brother" Dark Rhythm is suitable.
I followed the link for meditation but when I followed the link from HP Hooded Cobra after your link, it led to an error page.
I also tried previously to download some meditation stuff from the main page links as well as some of HP Maxine's sermons, but my Android won't open the files.
A little disappointing because I was eager to start with the meditations.
The other links you provided all seem to work fine, thank you.
Tonight I'm going to try to squeeze in as much study as I can. And worry about the issues with the meditation stuff later.
Thinking I'll start with reading whatever sermons I can, and checking out some of the spiritual warfare stuff. I think I can reason out the jist of what is meant by spiritual warfare but have allot to get up to speed on.
I feel like it may seem to some that I rushed into my dedication and stating my desire to join you, when I still have so much to learn (although I did do quite a bit of study of JOS material for several days leading up to my dedication yesterday), but all I can say is that I know I was led here and this is where I belong.
And for that-
Thank you Satan.

And thanks again to those of you who've given their kind welcome and the helpful links.
Now off to my studies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back