Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicated and Worried

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Paco Barron <pacmanbarron@... wrote:
Hello and Welcome!

Worry? ...

Think about the following:

Who is the creator of humanity?
Who saved us from the Great Deluge?
Who always stood on our side even against Enlil's approval?

I wouldn't be worry.

I recommend that you read the Lost Book of Enki, it will give you knowledge and you will get to know our Father Enki.

In the website JOS, you will find lots of helpful information on how to get rid of all your fears
www.joyofsatan.com

NOTHING bad can happen to you when you have our Great Father Satan by your side!!!!

*** Thank you Father Satan for all the good things you've brought to my life. It has been only 4 weeks since I dedicated my soul to you and I have received lots of gifts from you! ***

HAIL ENKI    !!!!
HAIL SATAN !!!!

I'm sorry to say this, but yes my life changed a lot and for the better, and I appreaciate that, but thing about those satanists that are attacked by astral entities (hopefully not lethaly)

And I'm not so sure Stitchin was 100% right. I actually found history of mankind that is similar, almost the same, but has more details about the exact time when things happened and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back