Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicate

lickeratif1991

Greetings all
I want to ask that what are the benefits of dedicate soul?
Can Dedication of soul increase Wealth/Money?
Can I write things by myself in the agreement of Dedication soul?
Please Don't mind i am asking only Because i am so much worried and sad because i have not enough money to fulfil my families desires and even can't Give my family food. Because meditation takes too much time .
Please Guide me

lickeratif1991 said:
Greetings all
Please Don't mind i am asking only Because i am so much worried and sad because i have not enough money to fulfil my families desires and even can't Give my family food. Because meditation takes too much time .
Please Guide me

Yes, dedicating can help you safely acquire money, but the effort needed to attain these things must come from you. You will begin the journey to advance your soul and alter your situation to fulfill these desires.

The money is not handed to you by just dedicating.

lickeratif1991 said:

The dedication is personal initiation and doesn't give you any instant material benefits. But it does offer you some protection so that you can advance safely in your spiritual journey.

The dedication itself doesn't bring you instant money, and you should not think of joining Satanism as a way to quick fix your financial problems, you'll be disappointed. I've seen too many people who were looking for a quick fix solution and got disappointed. Money here takes work too.

You can change the wording of the dedication prayer to make it sound better to you but you should not add or remove anything. The dedication is not the common stereotype of "selling your soul" as you don't lose or sell anything and you don't gain instant money or fame.

Satanism is an Initiatory path, it's about empowering and improving your soul in with power meditations and other practices and it's a long term path, not focused on quick fixes.

If you have debts and money problems, these take work to fix, but there are is lots of good financial advice online and in books such as "Rich Dad, Poor Dad".

lickeratif1991 said:
Greetings all
Please Guide me

Don 't worry , just dedicate your soul to Father Satan and start developing at your own pace . The joy of Satan teaches not only magical practices to attract money , but also to teach philosophy and greater wisdom , which together with a large number of other all - different knowledge will help you to solve not only financial problems . It 's nice to hear that you have already started meditating , meditation by itself improves the work of the mind over time , not to mention other positive influences .

I am glad to welcome a new satanist to our beautiful Satanic family .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back