Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Deciding myself to Satan

No. Blood from things like nosebleeds or menstruation is not valid for a Dedication Ritual. You have to have the strength to make a small wound and get a few drops of blood. You can get blood from your thigh or some other place if your fingers have callouses. A lancet (used by diabetics and available at drug supply stores) is easier to use than a pin to get some blood.

The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html   Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan. But do these only after you have dedicated, so you have protection against the enemy.   Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

That is not what I heard.Others here know that noses and vaginas aren't so gross after all.I know for sure I heard periodical blood is OK.Good energy in that stuff.Id just say as long as it's good and red and not made of a bunch of Lucas or that deep,brown,crude oil looking stuff that happens in periods.

It is not that period blood is "gross." It is that pricking yourself to get a few drops of blood is a show of strength. If someone is incapable of making a tiny cut to get a few drops of blood, they are too weak to be a Spiritual Satanist.

Like one member said (don't recall his/her name), it has to be your pure blood and by pure it means it can't contain any other fluids mixed in it. That's why menstruation blood, nose blood and pimple blood don't count. It has to be 100% blood. As pure as possible.

Fatherschild that isn't correct. Period blood is good for most magick, yes, but NOT for the dedication. As Johnson Akemi said, it needs to be pure blood, such as from the finger, or hand, or thigh, etc.

Sex magic(my way)-Have the best sex or masturbation session you can.Breath deep and well.Make it a good one.Imagine yourself living in a world where your desire is and has been reality.I imagine it during the point of orgasmic non-return(where nothing will stop the orgasm) but also imagine this world vividly as you can for as long as you can before the point of non return pending whether it turns you off to do so.To be "living" this desire during the orgasm is the most powerful part.The semen itself I haven't used but if I did I would engage it and smell it.Put it on things like a picture or something that represents what you want.This is just how I've been doing it.
I've not done it with another person because I'm usually just focused on them but I'm sure I could.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back