Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

death spells

ndsishere

does anybody know how to do any real-working death spells that are easy to do. it would be great to know of someone who can tell me how to do a spell like that. oh and I can't do the death spell on the JoS site by the way.

Hail Lucifer
Hail Naberius

does anybody know how to do any real-working death spells that are easy to do. it would be great to know of someone who can tell me how to do a spell like that. oh and I can't do the death spell on the JoS site by the way.

Hail Lucifer
Hail Naberius

The spell on the main website is the best, but if you can't do it for whatever reason then a destruction ritual could help or alternatively, use sex magic and at climax, imagine your victim's heart engulfed in black energy that is destroying it. Hope this helps.   Hail Satan!

Yes that's true sex magic is very powerful and I have seen it myself with my own eyes. It does work. Hail lucifer!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jun 26, 2010 1:45 PM, Nicholas Trott <nicholas.trott@... wrote:

The spell on the main website is the best, but if you can't do it for whatever reason then a destruction ritual could help or alternatively, use sex magic and at climax, imagine your victim's heart engulfed in black energy that is destroying it. Hope this helps.   Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eddie Power" <aleman92102@... wrote:
Yes that's true sex magic is very powerful and I have seen it myself with my own eyes. It does work. Hail lucifer!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jun 26, 2010 1:45 PM, Nicholas Trott nicholas.trott@... wrote:

The spell on the main website is the best, but if you can't do it for whatever reason then a destruction ritual could help or alternatively, use sex magic and at climax, imagine your victim's heart engulfed in black energy that is destroying it. Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!
Orgasmin energy can create,and Destroy.Use it wisely.Have all your hatred,and at the time of climax shoot it inside the aura of someone,programming it to kill him by any means.You will see them falling down.Keep on pushing till they die.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL TO ANY DEMON UNDER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back