Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Death Spell

chris1

I had this friend name hadji saado he yezidi but he a lier told all money from my paypal account and i bought him everything wii playstation
game 1pod cloths anyway he said he help my family with yezidi school he stold everything he ruin me and my family so pleace with a lot of people helping to cast spells on this person we can bring him down this money he stold post to went to help yezidi in middle east for food cloths and books all gown so brothers and sister lets work teogether to bring him down

So on thursday night, a group of guys came up to me in a parking lot and put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me. They did this because i got in a fight with one of them 3 years ago and they wanted revenge. I'm going to do a death spell on the main guy. I was wondering that since on Halloween day the line between the living and the dead is very fine, would it be a good idea to get dirt from the graveyard on that day. Im making a poppet and I am going to get some of his hair. Members of the IS and HA have already told me that they have my back (since i know some) and maybe that would also help with the ritual. But again my main question is is Halloween a good day to get the supplies (dirt, hair ect)

Hello brothers and sisters,
I have been thinking, and I would like to use a death spell on a man who has caused me much pain. I would like to use grey energy, for I have heard it causes a much more slow and painful death. Is there any spells or rituals that can put even more pain in to an individual? I want him to feel my pain before he dies.
Hail Satan
Ave Enki Pater Noster
-Pat

Sent from my iPod

Yes, I know all about black magick being long and difficult. I am very confident about my mental focus and know energy very well. I just haven't done this exact thing before and I really really need to do this so please help.

Do I simply visualize the person, direct grey energy into them then visualize them dying, fading into a corpse? What? What exactly should I visualize and affirm for this? Any recommendations?

And secondly is it okay to do this in my own house? Or is that kind of death energy bad for me and people I live with? Basically I don't know of anywhere else I can do it.

Finally how long should I spend on it? It is going to be difficult to fit in time for work, gym, power meditations, everyday chores and a death spell. How does anyone else do this? And how long per night should I spend on it?

Please help. This person really needs destroying.

Hail Satan!
Praise Be To Hell!

I have been crossed, and hurt in a way that deserves more than just physical death to the perpetrator. I am not making this decision lightly, and I would appreciate it if people don't question my motives. But this person deserves death for his transgressions. If anyone is willing to help me out, I would much appreciate it. I am very confused by the death spell page. Could anyone reword it, in a simple way? I'm confused as to where I should bury the box, where I should put the dirt, ext. If anyone could just reword it and give it to me step by step, I would appreciate it..

Hail Satan.

Well, in my case, when I had someone try their damnedest to totally destroy me - he tried to take away my home and my very life - I appealed to Father Satan for Justice. I also have two VERY martial Demon Guardians who are just...amazing. I love them both so very much. The outcome being that Justice was definitely served and the transgressor paid with his life. But I didn't look for that - I left that decision up to my GD's and to Father Satan. All I wanted/asked was to be freed of my oppressor and for Justice to be served, whatever form that took. Maybe I'm too soft hearted and they understood that? I don't know. All I know is the retribution was swift and final. Maybe I'm a softy, being a woman? But my Guardian Demons aren't hindered by such considerations. They took care of him in a very final way. I guess I'm saying: if you've been crossed in a terrible way, your GD will see that Justice is served. I know we are supposed to be self reliant etc but...if you are new and all, they will help you and in my case I was new. I do know however, that real magic is in intent and that props are just that: props. Nice to have but not necessary. You want justice, intend it and it will be so. 
Hail Father Satan!Hail to Sorath, the One who Burns!Hail to Andras, the Indomitable One!

Well, in my case, when I had someone try their damnedest to totally destroy me - he tried to take away my home and my very life - I appealed to Father Satan for Justice. I also have two VERY martial Demon Guardians who are just...amazing. I love them both so very much. The outcome being that Justice was definitely served and the transgressor paid with his life. But I didn't look for that - I left that decision up to my GD's and to Father Satan. All I wanted/asked was to be freed of my oppressor and for Justice to be served, whatever form that took. Maybe I'm too soft hearted and they understood that? I don't know. All I know is the retribution was swift and final. Maybe I'm a softy, being a woman? But my Guardian Demons aren't hindered by such considerations. They took care of him in a very final way. I guess I'm saying: if you've been crossed in a terrible way, your GD will see that Justice is served. I know we are supposed to be self reliant etc but...if you are new and all, they will help you and in my case I was new. I do know however, that real magic is in intent and that props are just that: props. Nice to have but not necessary. You want justice, intend it and it will be so. 
Hail Father Satan!Hail to Sorath, the One who Burns!Hail to Andras, the Indomitable One!

Indeed as Sister Zola said, you don't need to use any props for magick, they can assist you by making it easier to focus your intent and such, but the real power comes from the mind and the intent when directed correctly. 

Cursing someone is quite simple, you can use mantra's such as the Runes Thurizas and Hagalaz while vizualizing dense grey energy flowing all in the persons aura. Or you can simply direct your will to destroy the person that crossed you. Vizualize what you desire to become of him/her and direct your will to make it so. 

Grey energy should be evoked and directed at the person. 

You can also evoke fire into a person to destroy them. Most people have very low tolerance to elemental energies due to them never meditating or working with these energies. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back