Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Death irc

Thomas Wiley

I found a good chatroom. It's mostly chill but it does call for some spiritual warfare here and there.   At any rate this should be a good place to share.   Get an irc client such as mirc or xchat and /connect irc.slashnet.org and /join #death   See you there.

Anyone who is smart won't go to talk outside the groups unless they are advanced. You yourself know when your powerful enough that you can go toe to toe with a occult knowing jew and have no worries over it. Not to mention the fact that unless you know how to stay on the path and discern truth from lies it would be easy to be veered of course by someone with ill intentions.   

On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 4:00 PM, "'Thomas Wiley' kwisix@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I found a good chatroom. It's mostly chill but it does call for some spiritual warfare here and there.   At any rate this should be a good place to share.   Get an irc client such as mirc or xchat and /connect irc.slashnet.org and /join #death   See you there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back