Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dealing with an old spirit

Ally1

Latly I've been with my partner and his house that is close to 100 years old. Recently a spirit that seemed dorment has become very much awake and aware of those around him.

Its not the most pleasent spirit, being good at working with spirits that are dangerous I thought to give it a try to contact it, help it. However I was sent a wave of negativity, a threat to not coming any closer.

Now this is the part why I'm asking for some help. This spirit is pretty old and has no recollection of his name, though he wants to be known he dose not want me near. A close friend of mine who is a daughter to a high preistess, I'm not sure if she is an ss but its clear she is a pagan and very wiccan, had told me to not try to contact the spirit other wise I will be astraly lost.

I'm more then happy to let my friend do the work and help this spirit as its more open to her, however I want to know what can i possibly do that may help, such as knowledge wise. I'm not sure if its true that a spirit can trap my soul in an astral but I have dealt with a very similar spirit that I have grown close to over the past seven years.

The only diffrence is from what I have been told, I cant go near it or communicate with it based on what my friend has said.

I'm making sure my aura is clean and positive every time I'm near this old spirit, I'm also making sure I'm protected. Normaly I would ask the Gods first but I wanted to know what would any of you, brothers and sisters, would recommend doing before judging it and not doing something when something can be done?

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Personally, I would avoid direct contact until it's at it's calmest state, then take advantage of the opportunity and go and face him, offer advice and make small talk. If he tries throwing his malice I'd ask "The fuck did I do to you?" But, that's just me. You should probably figure out your own path on this one, everyone's individual after all... just handle it in the way that you feel is best.

Thank you, I've been thinking of waiting for him to settle. Thanks for the advice much appreciated :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of War and prophecy!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asmnautilus95" <asmnautilus95@... wrote:

Personally, I would avoid direct contact until it's at it's calmest state, then take advantage of the opportunity and go and face him, offer advice and make small talk. If he tries throwing his malice I'd ask "The fuck did I do to you?" But, that's just me. You should probably figure out your own path on this one, everyone's individual after all... just handle it in the way that you feel is best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back