Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dashcam footage of cop tasing, dragging, and dropping teen is unseal

A federal judge on Monday unsealed disturbing dashcam footage of a suburban Kansas City, Missouri, police officer tasering a 17-year-old motorist who became brain damaged after what was billed as a routine traffic stop. That stop subsequently turned into an event of excessive force—resulting in a four-year prison sentence for Officer Timothy Runnels of the Independence Police Department.

The video shows Runnels tase and yank Bryce Masters out of the car and down on the street as Masters howls. The boy was filming the officer with his mobile phone, which the officer flings to the street. "Am I under arrest? Am I under arrest?" the teen is overheard saying before he is stunned and grabbed from the vehicle.

The officer drags the boy on the street like a sack of potatoes then drops him face first to the ground. During the brief 2014 incident, the boy, who was going to play Xbox with a friend, went into cardiac arrest and now suffers from brain damage. The traffic stop was based on a warrant from Kansas City, which turned out to be a mistake connected to the license plate on the vehicle the boy was driving. The officer claimed he also smelled marijuana and that the teen was being uncooperative.

The boy nearly died and was placed in a brief medically induced coma. The stun gun discharged and hit the boy near his heart for 20 seconds. He can be overheard weeping as the officer drags him following the Taser hit.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/dashcam-footage-of-cop-tasing-dragging-and-dropping-teen-is-unsealed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lf J5WSpiWA

The full version of the video is here: Raw Dashcam Video Shows Cop Tasering Teen Bryce Masters Into Coma (Full Version)  

Welcome to the USSA. Where cops don't need a warrant to kill you and your constitutional rights get thrown out the window if a jew calls you a "terrorist"

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 5:45 AM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A federal judge on Monday unsealed disturbing dashcam footage of a suburban Kansas City, Missouri, police officer tasering a 17-year-old motorist who became brain damaged after what was billed as a routine traffic stop. That stop subsequently turned into an event of excessive force—resulting in a four-year prison sentence for Officer Timothy Runnels of the Independence Police Department.

The video shows Runnels tase and yank Bryce Masters out of the car and down on the street as Masters howls. The boy was filming the officer with his mobile phone, which the officer flings to the street. "Am I under arrest? Am I under arrest?" the teen is overheard saying before he is stunned and grabbed from the vehicle.

The officer drags the boy on the street like a sack of potatoes then drops him face first to the ground. During the brief 2014 incident, the boy, who was going to play Xbox with a friend, went into cardiac arrest and now suffers from brain damage. The traffic stop was based on a warrant from Kansas City, which turned out to be a mistake connected to the license plate on the vehicle the boy was driving. The officer claimed he also smelled marijuana and that the teen was being uncooperative.

The boy nearly died and was placed in a brief medically induced coma. The stun gun discharged and hit the boy near his heart for 20 seconds. He can be overheard weeping as the officer drags him following the Taser hit.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/dashcam-footage-of-cop-tasing-dragging-and-dropping-teen-is-unsealed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lf J5WSpiWA

The full version of the video is here: Raw Dashcam Video Shows Cop Tasering Teen Bryce Masters Into Coma (Full Version)  

Man this made me cry and scream full of rage that I had to do a reverse torah ritual immediately after I was done.
This is so fucked up poor kid.
It puts a hole in my heart to see how much pain and misery the white race is goin thru right know an all gentiles.
We satanic warriors must endure and witness nothing but pure evil in these harsh times.
It's a fukin war!!

Wait a damn minute.He was obviously being uncooperative and resisting.A tragic mistake with the plates but none of that electrocution would have happened if he got out.He even continued to ask "am I under arrest"? After getting a clear "Yes".Are we gonna be "fuck da po po" peeps now?Ida just got out knowing I'm innocent and maybe sued em for some cash.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back