Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dark greetings

I am new but I have been dedicated for a year and a half now.It is nice to meet you and it is indeed my pleasure.I'm looking forward to speak to you guys.
Hail Satan

It is very nice to meet you as well. I am new to Spiritual Satanism too. I look forward to speaking with you in the future.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sympathyforthedevil1987" <sympathyforthedevil1987@... wrote:

I am new but I have been dedicated for a year and a half now.It is nice to meet you and it is indeed my pleasure.I'm looking forward to speak to you guys.
Hail Satan

HailSatan..........I've joined a couple of e-groups so far but the JoS groups seem to be the most active..........shadowwhispr In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sympathyforthedevil1987" <sympathyforthedevil1987@... wrote:
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back