Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dantes inferno

A

Anonymous

i dont know how anyone can beleave this bs its obvious were they stole it from in the buddhist religion there are difrent places of torture for the soul of the person that whent to hell but in hindu religion they dont just stay in hell they eventualy reincarnate into another body just like in dantes inferno there is a place in hell were they suffer but they will eventualy repent an go to heaven this is a bunch of bull shit dantes inferno is stolen from other religions

hail satan

actually, do your research. Dante's inferno is based on the divine comedy written by Dante Alighieri. It is, like all other Xianity, nothing more than an oversized fairy tale. It was Dante's life-work and it is beautiful actually. Too bad about how the demons and such are portrayed. Such poetic talent gone to waste.. But anyhoo! Perhaps it was the buddhist religion where Alighieri got his ideas from, but it's just a work of fiction and has no real connection to xianity.
know your enemies before you attack them on their ''flaws''. It might backfire if they give you these kinds of facts.

Ave satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

i dont know how anyone can beleave this bs its obvious were they stole it from in the buddhist religion there are difrent places of torture for the soul of the person that whent to hell but in hindu religion they dont just stay in hell they eventualy reincarnate into another body just like in dantes inferno there is a place in hell were they suffer but they will eventualy repent an go to heaven this is a bunch of bull shit dantes inferno is stolen from other religions

hail satan

Isn't Dante's inferno part of the divine comedy, not just based on it?

Jedit83

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

actually, do your research. Dante's inferno is based on the divine comedy written by Dante Alighieri. It is, like all other Xianity, nothing more than an oversized fairy tale. It was Dante's life-work and it is beautiful actually. Too bad about how the demons and such are portrayed. Such poetic talent gone to waste.. But anyhoo! Perhaps it was the buddhist religion where Alighieri got his ideas from, but it's just a work of fiction and has no real connection to xianity.
know your enemies before you attack them on their ''flaws''. It might backfire if they give you these kinds of facts.

Ave satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

hail satan

Dantes Inferno sucked... Lol I'm amazed you went through the trouble of actually playing it.

Dante's Inferno is entirely a political allegory and NOTHING more. The entire thing was making fun of politics. There were even politicians in Dante's "Hell" that were alive during the time he wrote it. Beatrice was simply an allegory for a woman he loved. Catholics simply took his writing and interpreted as a literal thing. But its pretty commonly known in poet societies that Dante's Inferno is pretty much nothing more than a political allegory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

Ave satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back