Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Daily Meditations

vaporeddreams_

I know that it is important to meditate daily, morning and night. The thing is, since I am still in school it is sometimes hard to actually figure out proper time and sometimes I simply forget to meditate in the mornings as I am too busy getting ready. Is it ok if I do the morning meditations a bit later in time, like after school? I also sometimes find the meditations a bit hard and don't fully complete it. Can I take my time and advance at my own pace? Thank you, HAIL SATAN!

I know that it is important to meditate daily, morning and night. The thing is, since I am still in school it is sometimes hard to actually figure out proper time and sometimes I simply forget to meditate in the mornings as I am too busy getting ready. Is it ok if I do the morning meditations a bit later in time, like after school? I also sometimes find the meditations a bit hard and don't fully complete it. Can I take my time and advance at my own pace? Thank you, HAIL SATAN!
When I was in school till one year ago I found it difficult too. I studied and weight-lifted during the afternoon and did my yoga and meditation routine after dinner, some hours before bed. It worked out well for me because I felt that I had completed my day in the best of ways and my mind was free of all possible tasks or works I already did hours before. This facilitated my concentration and allowed me to go quickly in a relaxation state during meditation. Taking your time and organizing your routine in the best way that works for you in fundamental, meditation isn't "one size fits all". You don't need to rush if you find some meditations hard. I think almost everyone of us has passed through this. Progressing in a comfortable, organized and consistent way for me was the key to understand and do properly and with ease meditations that I previously found hard. And after my dedication that I completed recently, everything has becomed smoother in meditation.

If you find that you are unable to complete meditations in morning due to lack of time then simply wake up earlier. Even just 5-10 minutes earlier can make a difference as morning meditations shouldn't take longer than that for you. So use that time to do foundation meditation, clean your AoP and chakras, do void meditation and maybe some breathing exercises. That all takes about 5-10 minutes, depending on your pace.
Yoga can be left for after school.

Some meditations can be done almost anytime, for example void meditation. Either you are at school, on bus on your way home, or at home working on your computer etc. It is a simple meditation that does not require a lot.

Yes, you should take your time and not rush anything, best to start slow to let your body adjust to energies.

Good luck!

Every person has their own way of progressing. Do the best you can.

When I was in school till one year ago I found it difficult too. I studied and weight-lifted during the afternoon and did my yoga and meditation routine after dinner, some hours before bed. It worked out well for me because I felt that I had completed my day in the best of ways and my mind was free of all possible tasks or works I already did hours before. This facilitated my concentration and allowed me to go quickly in a relaxation state during meditation. Taking your time and organizing your routine in the best way that works for you in fundamental, meditation isn't "one size fits all". You don't need to rush if you find some meditations hard. I think almost everyone of us has passed through this. Progressing in a comfortable, organized and consistent way for me was the key to understand and do properly and with ease meditations that I previously found hard. And after my dedication that I completed recently, everything has becomed smoother in meditation.
Thank you, truly appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back