Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

daily meditation regime

roro3868

Hi all,I've been interested in the occult for a few years now and have read books on yoga and magic. Currently I'm reading chaos Magic by Andrieh Vitimus. He begins with various different breathing exercises and meditations, some similar to the JOS website. He doesn't give ( in fact no book  I've read does) a daily regime however.He just says to practice them all. That's all well and dandy but I don't have time to do every exercise everyday, I'd be so fed up by the time I went to do a ritual I'd have no passion left for it.Can anyone tell me which meditations and breathing exercises should be practiced daily. I'm sure some are more important to keep on top of daily, while others are more specific, good for certain rituals for example. I can kind of guess from reading the descriptions on the JOS website which ones I should practice daily but I joined the group so I can get advice from more experienced practitioners. your advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.  

You should meditate every single day. A good regime includes the following:Aura cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation, chakra spinning, breathing exercises (breath of fire, alternate nostril etc.) DO NOT over do breathing exercises! Some energy breathing, and Yoga (either Hatha or Kundalini) I have found that the JOS Hatha and Kundalini yoga works very well. You should be very wary of mediations from outside JOS, they may be jew infested, and can hurt you. Also remember to do reverse torah rituals every day.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 10, 2016, at 9:11, "roro3868@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi all,I've been interested in the occult for a few years now and have read books on yoga and magic. Currently I'm reading chaos Magic by Andrieh Vitimus. He begins with various different breathing exercises and meditations, some similar to the JOS website. He doesn't give ( in fact no book  I've read does) a daily regime however.He just says to practice them all. That's all well and dandy but I don't have time to do every exercise everyday, I'd be so fed up by the time I went to do a ritual I'd have no passion left for it.Can anyone tell me which meditations and breathing exercises should be practiced daily. I'm sure some are more important to keep on top of daily, while others are more specific, good for certain rituals for example. I can kind of guess from reading the descriptions on the JOS website which ones I should practice daily but I joined the group so I can get advice from more experienced practitioners. your advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back