Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cursing Xianity

under.wyrld

Has anyone performed this curse with the crucifix on the pole? Does the pole have to be literally in the earth, outside? Because I want to do this ritual but I live in a well-populated area where there would be no privacy anywhere at all outside. If it could be done indoors it would be better for me.

Since no one has responded to you I post some information I found and hold true. There are many different ways to curse, throw negative energy and such. What is in your heart is most important, because it helps direct and propel your energy. One thing I've heard many places and by a powerful person I'm close to is, rituals YOU create are THE MOST powerful for the fact that it has your touch and energy.
So yeah you can channel the energy of this ritual, which I've never heard of, but you can bend it to your own personal set up, which I would recommend personally. I don't want to give too many examples or anything like that as I don't throw curses often at all, like about 12 to one person but that was a while ago.
So you wanna do this ritual, you can set up this pole in your room with a cross, you can get some dirt from outside, put it in a pot or bowl, put energy inside the pot/bowl to amplify what you're doing. Light some candles if you have any, do a ritual to ask the gods for assistance or something like that, considering this is the main group I don't know how advanced you are, so do what is comfortable to you, that is really really important, you don't want energy backfiring on you!
So set your area up, perform a standard or personal ritual, CHANNEL ALL YOUR HATE, hate is very powerful when directed, we all know "fuck" is considered a curse word, because it directs HATE to a person, weather big or small. I'm sure others will have some more information to help you out. Thought-can be used for this to keep the curse going, or just leave the ritual alone after one big ritual, also you can keep doing the ritual like once a month or for a few weeks in a row, repeated energy is powerful, so is sex magick. Sorry if I ramble, but I do that so yeah. Good luck with your endeavors and thank you for helping fight our enemy, it's very important for us all, every little tiny bit helps!!!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!!!!!

What do you guys mean when you refer to ”pole”?
I dont mean to sound stupid but im low key new to this, I'm just trying to learn as quick as possible.

Like I said(I think,) I know nothing of this ritual, so a pole can be anything you want honestly, unless you're channeling energy through a certain metal or leaves or something. It could be a few paper clips bent to hold a cross up, could be a small pole from something else, it could just be a stick you found outside.
People perform rituals in all kinds of ways, people dedicate using all types of materials. Being a newbie at the time and not really thinking, I used this miniature trash can I had(emptied out and no bag in it,) it was blue and it kinda looked like a big plant holder pot type thing. I used it for the ashes of my prayer to dedicate. Speaking to my friend later on I actually thought about it and thought I may have offended Enki, I apologized to Enki through prayer, I believe he didn't mind as we all don't have the necessary equipment always on hand. Also positive life change after dedication proved to me it wasn't a dedication ruining thing.
So personal experience from me. Use what you got! If you can obtain obscure things needed for a certain ritual go for it, if not find something suitable near you. Like I said before it's what's in your heart and intent that matters.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

What do you guys mean when you refer to "pole"?
I dont mean to sound stupid but im low key new to this, I'm just trying to
learn as quick as possible.

Im new to this too but the pole is from a curse on Xianity on the JoS site I found there, I forgot exactly what page but you can find it there.  You don't sound stupid to me btw.  Also by the way I changed my email from under.wyrld to f_ckjesus999 just because the 1st one seemed lame. HAIL SATAN: REIGN IN HELL 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back