Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

curses

Is all balck magic destructive?

Is undoing curses then classed as balck magic?

Is returning curses classed as black magic?

Or are new curses only classed as black magic?

Thanks,
Hail satan

returning curses is not black magick it is cleaning and liberating soul,
Because curses are sent back to their senders this is like protection which just makes curses be sent back to their senders. So it cleaning + protection

Yes destruction course is black magick

Dismantling it and turning it off, is cleaning, defence

Yes black magic is destructive.

White magic is constructive.

So returning curses is just protection, rather than revenge?
It is cleaning, protection, liberation, and justice packed also because it returns curses to senders and they get them back.

Categorizing Magic as black and white doesn't make much sense.

Rather we can categorize it as destructive and constructive.
Both cleaning and cursing can be put in the destructive category since you want to destroy something, destroying a curse aka cleaning or freeing is just as much destructive than cursing someone.
Than empowerment and other similar workings are constructive.
This categorization also makes much sense with the waning vs waxing moon phase.

Black and white categorization of magic is more of a philosophical categorization, and with that, it's not objective.

Are the Jews classed as black magicians? Do they use the planetary squares also?

Hail satan!
Jews mostly use their system that they call Kabbalah. They use this system to curse everyone else and bless themselves. They use their "Torah", the "Names of God" their alphabet and basic occult knowledge that they stole to achieve their goals. Needless to say that thanks to the RTRs this is all much weaker already.

Jews usually stick to their system and their alphabet, chanting Mantras like ours would be harmful to them since these energies are connected to the Gods.

What about returning curses, I guess that would be destructive also?

Thanks!

Also , are the Jews classified as black magicians? And do the use to planetary squares?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back