Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Curious about and Interested in Satan

caleya1107

I have been curious about Satan recently. What is a relationship with Satan like? And are there any celebrations, you know, gatherings, on December 23rd, Satan's big day? What about on Mondays, Satan's big day of the week? Are there gatherings on Mondays in honor of Satan, just as church was held on Sundays for God? This is me coming fresh out of Christianity, so I'm using my old beliefs as an example of what might go on in Satanism, my possible new beliefs. Help me understand.

Read all here and when you are ready Make your Commitment to Satan:
https://see_the_truth.webs.com/
Satan

<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I make the Standard Ritual for Satan every Monday and a longer Ritual on Satanic Holidays on December 23 is a very special day for Father Satan and should be celebrated in the best way that you can, praise and worship the Father Satan on this day Such as making poems and / or posting beautiful designs in e-groups, but there is much more you can do like Donate Energy to the Powers of Hell.
Satanic Thanksgiving Ritual

https://ia601505.us.archive.org/12/item ... 20Hell.pdf 

About our celebrations:

Satanic Holidays

<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Monday, April 10, 2017 3:56 PM, "caleya1107@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been curious about Satan recently. What is a relationship with Satan like? And are there any celebrations, you know, gatherings, on December 23rd, Satan's big day? What about on Mondays, Satan's big day of the week? Are there gatherings on Mondays in honor of Satan, just as church was held on Sundays for God? This is me coming fresh out of Christianity, so I'm using my old beliefs as an example of what might go on in Satanism, my possible new beliefs. Help me understand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back