Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crystals in magic? Help list? (Project of mine)

SeguaceDiSatanas

First of all, I thank you for your possible answers. I have an ambitious project in mind which is the following and I have the patience to see it through.

In these years I have improved a lot in perseverance and discipline to be able to have the attitude to commit myself. I would also like to add that I am not only working spiritually, but also on the material level. I am studying several hundred manuals to understand and acquire all sorts of skills.

I can study very easily, in half an hour I studied for an exam in Economic Statistics getting 25/30 when I was in university. In about twenty minutes I studied for an exam in computer science (from Google, not even from a book) and I got 26/30. For some reason I am really good at studying and I take advantage of it to acquire all sorts of "heroic skills" in every possible field, of each and every kind that can be learned from the manuals.

And I train in martial arts (I practice what I consider the best forms of martial, military and sports combat: Muay Boran / Muay Lert Rit / Muay Pram / Muay Thai in the best Academy in the world followed by the Grand Master himself, in fact I consider myself extremely lucky, among other things my Grand Master grants me very special privileges, which I do not want to talk about for his privacy).

Since I believe that one should always take advantage of fortune and opportunities, this is my spiritual program:

I have planned my spells for the next eight years. I will use crystals to enhance the spells. I have made a short list, can you check if it is correct and the purpose corresponds to the crystal, please?

So, it is actually 9 years, the first year is only for personal spiritual empowerment. During the chakra work I also use Clear Quartz. Also, in the first year I will fix my romantic life with Rose Quartz. And so far I think the correspondence between spiritual work and crystal is correct.

But after the first preliminary year, the eight years I was talking about will begin and these are the spells (two spells per year):
1) Wealth (Tiger's Eye and Rune FEHU)
2) Luck (Sunstone and Rune JERA)
3) Charm (Labradorite and Rune KENAZ)
4) Charisma (Natural Turquoise and Rune KENAZ)
5) Sexuality (Red Jasper and Rune URUZ)
6) Brutality (Hematite and Rune THURISAZ)
7) Communication (Chalcedony and Rune ANSUZ)
8) Wisdom (Blue Sapphire and Rune ANSUZ)
9) Athletic abilities (Rutilized Quartz and Rune URUZ)
10) Intellect (Sodalite and Rune MANNAZ)
11) Dynamism (Jade and Rune RAIDHO)
12) Invincibility (Onyx and Rune TIWAZ)
13) Victory (Hessonite and Rune SOWILO)
14) Heroism (Fire Opal and Rune TIWAZ)
15) Glory (Citrine Quartz and Rune WUNJO)
16) Authority (Tiger's Eye and Rune WUNJO)

Notes:
- Wealth refers only to money

- Luck refers to manifesting the most positive events in my life and destiny

- Charm is understood as internal and external

- Charisma refers to personality, not just charming attitude

- Sexuality refers to skill in sex

- Brutality refers to increasing my brusque, uncompromising and violent side. But in a positive way, I do not want to become a rude vulgar

- Communication is related to the mercurial ability to speak and express oneself decently
- Wisdom is understood exactly as being wise, in the only possible sense

- Athletic ability is understood as physical strength, resistance to fatigue, agility, speed in striking, etc.

- Intellect refers to the forms of intelligence, intelligence in all its forms: cunning and logical reasoning that is

- With dynamism I mean my ability to perfectly execute military and martial combat techniques

- Invincibility is understood as preventing the attacks of others from having an effect on me, but being able to always be superior to them, is linked exclusively to intellectual or physical clashes with opponents and not to misfortunes

- Victory refers to the ability to always win in clashes, without suffering any type of defeat in any way

- Heroism refers to that specific type of honor that makes you "heroic" in the eyes of others for the results you have personally achieved

- Glory is understood as an extreme of honor. Admiration, glory and greatness

- Authority is not understood as rank or political role, but as the ability to have power over others; not in the negative sense, but as a way of "asserting oneself"

In my country, the official tests performed by me proposed by doctors diagnosed me with the maximum scores of the IQ (as an average of various types of tests). Furthermore, I am really gifted in physical terms (not in terms of physical strength, but in athletic terms such as reflexes, coordination, physical resistance, concentration, etc.).

Of course, I will continue to meditate in the eight years.

In short, I have every possibility of succeeding in this project, I know that the association between magical work and Runes should be correct, but since I do not understand stones and crystals, I wanted your opinion before starting this project ... THANK YOU!

PS I have other stones, for example Orange Calcite and Fossil Wood, but I don't know how to use these things... they are also bulky big stones, it's a pity to waste them like this...

I suggest you read Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, it has all the crystals and gems listed and explain there. Just ignore the xian bullshit on there.

I suggest you read Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, it has all the crystals and gems listed and explain there. Just ignore the xian bullshit on there.

Consider that I have all three volumes, which I consulted before making this topic, the problem is that, I don't know, it seems abstract as a description of the stones. So I tried to supplement the three volumes with online information and compiled this list, so I was hoping a crystal expert would check it out for me. I hope (I think, but at least I hope) that it should be correct... but you never know, I've never been interested in crystals.

Consider that I have all three volumes, which I consulted before making this topic, the problem is that, I don't know, it seems abstract as a description of the stones. So I tried to supplement the three volumes with online information and compiled this list, so I was hoping a crystal expert would check it out for me. I hope (I think, but at least I hope) that it should be correct... but you never know, I've never been interested in crystals.
I believe @HPS Lydia could help here as she is an expert from what I gathered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back