Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crows

Mike1

Since my dedication I have grown a strong interest in crows and ravens in the last year.I know they are very sacred to Satan,and I do feed them from time to time where I live.I thought about keeping one as a pet but I dont know how Satan would approve of them being in captivity.I know they are very demanding,require alot of attention,like most pets.any suggestions?

Perhaps ask Satan for a familiar Crow?

An animal with a Demon's soul would be a decent companion in your endeavours:)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mleskela@... wrote:

Since my dedication I have grown a strong interest in crows and ravens in the last year.I know they are very sacred to Satan,and I do feed them from time to time where I live.I thought about keeping one as a pet but I dont know how Satan would approve of them being in captivity.I know they are very demanding,require alot of attention,like most pets.any suggestions?

For alaska natives ravens are a big part of traditional lore. Very important to alaska native culture. I believe its illegal to keep either crows or ravens as pets. They are very intelligent, and really need to take care of themselves. I do not feed them, as I know they can take care of themselves. There maybe some special offering ceremony for ravens, but I am actually not too sure about that. I know that even possessing a feather of ravens and eagles are a big deal. Technically illegal for people to possess unless alaska native, but I don't know how well that is enforced. The law is meant to protect the birds, as no one knows how anyone obtained the feathers. If you just found one thats probably ok, but some people kill either one because they think they are pests. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Crows

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back