Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crown chakra question

Inlovewithsatan1

On site its said to make sound of a bee, a soft hummin sound..b-b-b-b or just hum? I just dont get it.. Is there any audio file of pronounciation for it ?

It explains on the site that you are to lightly purse your lips closed and buzz just like a B, hum is just another word describing the fact the sound is similar to a hum only you are buzzing.  If you ever played a trumpet or similar instrument or spit something off your lips while they were tight that is similar to how you vibrate it only on a softer deeper manner.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

I am doing the 40 day program and I was wondering how do you know the crown chakra is open?

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Just how you know your other chakras are opened you will feel it.

------------------------------
On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 5:26 PM PDT smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I am doing the 40 day program and I was wondering how do you know the crown chakra is open?

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

You should feel bliss and a kind of ache or pressure where the chakra is located

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 9:30 AM, "smphcat@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Thanks for the response, but I feel a coolness on my head. Is that good?

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

Can any body said yes or no to my question above. I just finish my crown meditation. I pretty sure it open. Instead of pressure and warmth, I feel pressure and coolness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back