Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Creation of Humanity

Silver Serpent

Why did the Gods genetically evolve us? I've been searching through sermons and forums, but I haven't found the answer I'm looking for. I know that we weren’t created to be slaves. So why were we created?

To expand their empire and bring life to everywhere where it's possible. This is basically it in one sentence. Humans have also been wanting and trying to colonize our solar system, the Gods have already achieved this in much greater scales. For them, "life is gold" specifically, a perfected soul represents gold, so one can guess the meaning behind "mining gold" from ancient myths.

Why did the Gods genetically evolve us? I've been searching through sermons and forums, but I haven't found the answer I'm looking for. I know that we weren’t created to be slaves. So why were we created?
For the same reason seeds form and plants bloom. Continuity of species is simply following the natural order.

To help, and to expand their kingdom.
Wouldn't you want to raise your own children?

Don't you see the enemy?
There are many of them.

And this is more than what we say.
It's more than words.

The beauties of life, the difficulties of life...
There's so much.

I have no doubt that you will understand when the day comes.

Tanrılar bizi neden genetik olarak evrimleştirdi? Vaazlar ve forumlar arasında dolaştım ama aradığım cevabı bulamadım. Köle olmak için yaratılmadığımızı biliyorum. Peki neden yaratıldık

İnsanlar neden çocuk yapmak ister? burada sadece bir zevkten bahsetmiyorum. Tanrılarda bizler gibi soylarının devam etmesini ister. Düşmanın ne durumda olduğunu görebilirsiniz, kazanmak istiyoruz!

Why do we paint, write, or do anything?
Human need to canalize his energy, for better or worse

These things are how our energy take form when we are creative. There is also sportive activities, less spirituals but building a strong health
People doing nothing become involutive : TV, coca-cola, drugs... they waste their energy

Thank you to everyone who responded. Your words were very enlightening. I was looking for a complex and purposeful answer, but you all made it very clear. Sometimes you don't need a complicated reason. I'm musician and song writer. Nothing bring me more joy than making songs, performing, and being alone with my guitar. I tend to small garden and take care of my pet husky. It put it into perspective that my reasons for creation and care are no different than the Gods. We do it because it brings peace, happiness, and light. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back