Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Create Egregore, intelligent thought forms, HELP!

akusoy

Ok i would like some material on creating Egregore.
I have read this book:
David-Michael-Cunningham-Creating-Magickal-Entities.pdf

Today i created my first demo egregore.
This was my first test, now i would like to learn more about how to create a "bigger" entity. How to integrate that egregore so it will join togeather a lot of people, im not talking about some ideology or falsegod, im talking about unconscious connection between large masses of people for lets say my own desire. :)O)

It like computer programming, making AI (program) to execute a command, sounds really fun.

What i want is some personal advices and as much literature as possible.

Feel Free to comment in any way you like even if you dont have anything to offer.

Thanks for reading...

Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics.

All u will need to know plus a world of applicable info on other things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akusoy" <akusoy@... wrote:

Ok i would like some material on creating Egregore.
I have read this book:
David-Michael-Cunningham-Creating-Magickal-Entities.pdf

Today i created my first demo egregore.
This was my first test, now i would like to learn more about how to create a "bigger" entity. How to integrate that egregore so it will join togeather a lot of people, im not talking about some ideology or falsegod, im talking about unconscious connection between large masses of people for lets say my own desire. :)O)

It like computer programming, making AI (program) to execute a command, sounds really fun.

What i want is some personal advices and as much literature as possible.

Feel Free to comment in any way you like even if you dont have anything to offer.

Thanks for reading...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back