Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crazy dreams about bashar al-assad

Ahmed666

before my dedication i remembered an old dream that i saw before the jeddah arab summit ,i saw myself giving the syrian president bashar al assad the book of al-jilwah and talked with him about the religion of yazidis then bashar replied while smiling : “this is not what we learned about god before”

I also had a dream about him in 2018 where he visit my house and shakehands with me

Also a third dream is about me visiting syria then giving bashar alassad flowers 🌺 🌺🌺

From what i saw in most of these dreams he was a very gentle soul and very handsome and friendly

Note i am not syrian in-fact i am from an arab country that support terrorism in syria i will not mention its name for my personal safety.

What does these dreams mean ?

Dreams are a tricky thing and not what they seem at face value. They're symbolic as they are things your subconscious is showing you in an attempt to give you a message.

From what I'm reading Assad seems to have had impacted you in a significant way, perhaps you focused a lot on the Syrian War and sympathised with him, the dreams reflect that positive image.

Assad receiving Al-Jilwah could be your inner desire to teach him about SS since you care about him.

But I think it's more likely symbolic of your inner mind being introduced to SS and being shocked at its teachings which contrast heavily with the Qur'an's. Assad here might be symbolising your subconscious reacting to that.

“this is not what we learned about god before”

This is your mind speaking to you, not Assad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back