Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Crazy Dream About Hell

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was alone wandering in a desert, and I knew it wasn’t in this world, and something told me in the dream that hell has a desert, so that’s where I was. I continued to wander, and suddenly, I began to see huge piles of shit everywhere, with no animals in sight. Everywhere I turned, there was a pile, undisturbed by sand in that desert place with no wind. Then thankfully I woke up.

Does the enemy have the ability to get to us in our dreams and tell lies about places like hell because they don’t want us taking Satan’s side? I thought this dream was rather weird!

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was alone wandering in a desert, and I knew it wasn’t in this world, and something told me in the dream that hell has a desert, so that’s where I was. I continued to wander, and suddenly, I began to see huge piles of shit everywhere, with no animals in sight. Everywhere I turned, there was a pile, undisturbed by sand in that desert place with no wind. Then thankfully I woke up.

Does the enemy have the ability to get to us in our dreams and tell lies about places like hell because they don’t want us taking Satan’s side? I thought this dream was rather weird!
Yes, it sounds like a random enemy attack. They can send out spells that give weird dreams like this.

You could do extra cleaning for a while, perhaps it could have been a bit subconscious. Seeing filth could mean you have dross in your chakras and soul that need to be cleaned out.

I once had a dream where there were UFOs and grays in the woods. I was running very fast and it was like they were stealing something.

I ran towards my house. Suddenly, in my dream, the Satan's sigil appeared across my room. And the dream ended.

Yes, it sounds like a random enemy attack. They can send out spells that give weird dreams like this.

You could do extra cleaning for a while, perhaps it could have been a bit subconscious. Seeing filth could mean you have dross in your chakras and soul that need to be cleaned out.
I never thought the piles of crap could mean that I have dross on my chakras! I do have mental illnesses. Could you link some chakra cleansing meditations I can do, or do I need to check all of them?

I never thought the piles of crap could mean that I have dross on my chakras! I do have mental illnesses. Could you link some chakra cleansing meditations I can do, or do I need to check all of them?
Try Surya in your chakras, even just 3 repetitions if you've never done this before. And the sweeping with light, using bright light scanning through each chakra is effective.

https://joyofsatan.org/Aura_Cleaning.html (There is a section in this page for cleaning chakras)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back