Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coven

the_scarlett_666

Hail ,
I need a coven in my country , So im looking for a coven .
Can someone contact with me , im not newcomer .
Turkiye-Turkey
Akdeniz - Mediterranean

<td val[/IMG]I myself would like to seek out a coven. Northern New Jersey, in USA, about 15 minutes from NYC.

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, the_scarlett_666 <the_scarlett_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Coven
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 12:27 PM

Hail ,
Turkiye-Turkey
Akdeniz - Mediterranean
[/TD]

I am looking in NJ/NY as well!! Drew

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@... wrote:

I myself would like to seek out a coven. Northern New Jersey, in USA, about 15 minutes from NYC.

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, the_scarlett_666 <the_scarlett_666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Coven
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 12:27 PM

Hail ,

Turkiye-Turkey

Akdeniz - Mediterranean

Hey, any ideas on how to find a Coven in San Diego? I've been searching myself with no luck so far. It's not that I NEED others to keep on path, it's just... I don't know... small feelings of being alone here.

if you are in a coven and you have to move to a different place and won't be able to make the meetings , can you astaral project and be with your coven members?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Um... What are the chances? :pWell, I don't think the energy would be the same; if you were to participate with the coven's workings, I don't think it'd be the same if your physical body wasn't there... but I don't know.

Στις 2:31 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η "danielcoetser@..." <danielcoetser@... έγραψε:
  if you are in a coven and you have to move to a different place and won't be able to make the meetings , can you astaral project and be with your coven members?

Need one in Norway:p

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Um... What are the chances? :pWell, I don't think the energy would be the same; if you were to participate with the coven's workings, I don't think it'd be the same if your physical body wasn't there... but I don't know.

Στις 2:31 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 23 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η "danielcoetser@..." <danielcoetser@... έγραψε:

Please dont post this, it is for the ministry onley, I just want to ask if there are joy of satan high priests or priestess in South Africa I cant find spiritial satanists here to join me for a coven.I am true and loyal if maby someone like you guys can come and join me, Satan knows what I need but I want to join the ministry in a close bond with you guys, I will rise my kundalini and fight in honor with you guys.Satanic love from hanno
Sent from Samsung Mobile

1. Your [/IMG]www.naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666

<b class="y[/IMG]From:[/B] "HannoSteinberg hannosteinberg@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
<b class="y[/IMG]To:[/B] [email protected]
<b class="y[/IMG]Sent:[/B] Thursday, June 5, 2014 4:07 PM
<b class="y[/IMG]Subject:[/B] [JoyofSatan666] Coven

Please dont post this, it is for the ministry onley, I just want to ask if there are joy of satan high priests or priestess in South Africa I cant find spiritial satanists here to join me for a coven.I am true and loyal if maby someone like you guys can come and join me, Satan knows what I need but I want to join the ministry in a close bond with you guys, I will rise my kundalini and fight in honor with you guys.Satanic love from hanno
Sent from Samsung Mobile

I'm pretty sure hannosteinburg is an infiltrator.. Stein is a jewish name.

---In [email protected], <fourth_reich666@... wrote :

1. Your [/IMG]www.naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666

<b class="y[/IMG]From:[/B] "HannoSteinberg hannosteinberg@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
<b class="y[/IMG]To:[/B] [email protected]
<b class="y[/IMG]Sent:[/B] Thursday, June 5, 2014 4:07 PM
<b class="y[/IMG]Subject:[/B] [JoyofSatan666] Coven

Sent from Samsung Mobile

I am looking for a coven and/or group in the Hampton roads are Virginia Beach Area. I do not know where else and who else to ask this question to.

Everyone, please be aware there are infiltrators on here who will contact you personally and pretend to be satanists. Everyone need to keep their protective auras up and use energy to attract whatever they want. It is not wise nor safe to find members for covens or whatever online. These infiltrators will do whatever they can to hurt you. Be smart.

Please disregard my last post.  Fourth Reich is correct.  Nobody said anything yet, but, I screwed up big time.  I didn't know the definition of the word, "Coven" and used it to describe "a group of beginning Satanists that form in order to learn and grow and help each other".  The two are not the same things at all.  The word "Coven" is reserved for those adept in the practices of a coven.  By that I mean a High Priest/ess directs the group.  High Prest/ess'es are chosen by Satan.  You don't just decide your going to be one after doing an online course or something.  My point was; with regard to forming a general networking group; in order to network with one another.  And within that network, locating those they may be suited to work together in a "Coven".  And to present a couple ideas on how to form a group and maintain the group.  Most people think that a group is held together by what the entire group agrees with.  This is not the case.  The group is held together by each individual, separately, providing their own motivation for belonging to the group.  If you understand that, you can do a lot to start, maintain and direct a general networking group.      

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back