Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Could someone translate this?

hail.enki

Latin: Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi

I saw a necklace on eBay, the sigil of father in the center, with that sentence surrounding it. Is it offensive or anything? I think the necklace looks good. x]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

I saw a necklace on eBay, the sigil of father in the center, with that sentence surrounding it. Is it offensive or anything? I think the necklace looks good. x]
yeah,actually it means "In the name of Master(in fact "nostri" means "ours" but has no sense)Satan Lucifer,his excellency!"it is in latin!
I hope it helps!

Hail Father Satan!

No, from my understandings that exact string of words appears in several prayers we use on the JoS, as far as im concerned that necklace and the words on it are perfectly acceptable, maybe ask a High Priest, hear there opinion too.

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

hmm....It can also mean "In the name of our Master Satan's excellency!"I study Latin but it is damn hard!
Are you sure it's "satan" or "Satana" not Satanas?
Did you know that filthy christians used this and made a religious song,part of them shitty celebrations,in the name of them half-assed god?...can't stop my wish to see'em burning!such a bunch of idiots!So stupid..I'm going to vomit!

Hail Father Satan,the One who gives me a reason to live!
HAIL ENKI!

"In the name of our God Satan/Lucifer. Hail" that is paraphrased but close enough. That necklace, get it. Wear it with pride.

Hi there,

My name is Vivian from NY and I have recently purchased a charm which represents symbol of Father Satan's tail. I have not received the product just yet cause the seller resides in Canada and due to the custom check all that craps. I placed the order nearly 2 weeks ago!!!!!

In any case, can anyone tell me whether I have purchase an item may inadvertently offended the Father??? I want to wear it as an necklace instead of charm and I do wear the upside down cross everyday.

Hail Satan!!!!!
I thank Father Satan for giving me protection and power to defeat the haters everyday. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 07:03:15 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Could someone translate this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mephisto_in_perdition666" <mephisto_in_perdition666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ wrote:

hmm....It can also mean "In the name of our Master Satan's excellency!"I study Latin but it is damn hard!
Are you sure it's "satan" or "Satana" not Satanas?
Did you know that filthy christians used this and made a religious song,part of them shitty celebrations,in the name of them half-assed god?...can't stop my wish to see'em burning!such a bunch of idiots!So stupid..I'm going to vomit!

Hail Father Satan,the One who gives me a reason to live!
HAIL ENKI!
Hi
should it be 'In Nomine "?
then I think it would mean
"In the name of our god (Lord) Satan ,Lucifer he who exells "
dei means god
Ave Satanas

In the name of our exalted Satan Lucifer.
----- Original Message ----- From: mephisto_in_perdition666 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 6:33 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Could someone translate this?
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

yeah,actually it means "In the name of Master(in fact "nostri" means "ours" but has no sense)Satan Lucifer,his excellency!" it is in latin!
I hope it helps!

Hail Father Satan!

I wouldn't think so, as long as it doesn't have any Hebrew lettering on it. Other than that, I think it's probably all good! Hope it gets there soon. I wear an inverted crucifix every time I go out; a Satanic friend of mine gave it to me, so it has a double sentimental value! Lol. It's beautiful. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: paravivimeow@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:34 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Could someone translate this?
Hi there,

My name is Vivian from NY and I have recently purchased a charm which represents symbol of Father Satan's tail. I have not received the product just yet cause the seller resides in Canada and due to the custom check all that craps. I placed the order nearly 2 weeks ago!!!!!

In any case, can anyone tell me whether I have purchase an item may inadvertently offended the Father??? I want to wear it as an necklace instead of charm and I do wear the upside down cross everyday.

Hail Satan!!!!!
I thank Father Satan for giving me protection and power to defeat the haters everyday. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

I  might be wrong but some of the baphomet pendants that are sold by other groups have hebrew letters around the perimeter...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 9:28:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Could someone translate this?

I wouldn't think so, as long as it doesn't have any Hebrew lettering on it. Other than that, I think it's probably all good! Hope it gets there soon. I wear an inverted crucifix every time I go out; a Satanic friend of mine gave it to me, so it has a double sentimental value! Lol. It's beautiful. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: paravivimeow@ yahoo.com To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:34 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Could someone translate this?
Hi there,

Hail Satan!!!!!
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back