Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Could someone help me with necromancer magic?

voler_t

Well, there is this person that I really hate, he has a long history of harm that he caused and several towards me (I'm talking about harm like sexual abuse, homicide, etc.)

The fact is that I really want to do something against him, I have consulted with my Daemons and Satan, and I think the right thing to do is to do something against him, I really want to harass him as much as he did, and I want the spirits of those whoever he killed, they harassed him to the point of exhaustion, and I really need help with that, I would like to know how to do that, before I have tried to communicate with them with the help of Bifrons and apparently they were a success, but I don't know how to ask or send the spirits.

I would really appreciate your help if you can guide me in necromancy.

physically dead people dont usually hang around here waiting for you to call upon them unless they really want justice before the gods take care of them..

intensely imagine his aura filled with grey energy and program the energy while affirming that he is receiving justice in form of huge suffering.

Do it consistently until it makes affect on him. But first recover and heal yourself to be able to concentrate on the work and not direct it at yourself. You don't want to destroy yourself because of some urge that can wait for later.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back