Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

could i have done it wrong?

gjacinto93

i used one dark blue candle during my dedication bc thats all i thought u needed but later saw were someone had said u need atleast two candles of the three colors and one was fine if it was red or black.. did i do it wrong? have i disrespected our father by doing the ritual wrong or did he hear and accept my prayer? i did everything else to the T. i even read aloud a personal letter tht i wrote for our king after my dedication was over.. i really hope that only using the one blue candle is ok. if it isnt have i really messed up? or do i need to go get  a red and black candle and do the ritual over?

No, you did fine. It's what's in the heart that counts. Start doing daily power meditations.
The dedication can only be performed once.

Don't worry you did just fine. What really counts is whats in your heart when you do the ritual. It's okay that you used a dark blue candle. As long as you really meant everything you did in the ritual, then you did just fine.

I performed my dedication with a yellow candle. I doubt the color matters that much. What matters is that if you feel any different. I felt like everything kinda fell into place. Like everything got clearer. If Satan ignores you because you used a certain candle, then that's petty. I'd say have faith, but then I'd sound like an xtian. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back